• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Harlequins v London Irish

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Harlequins.png
LondonIrish.png

Harlequins v London Irish</div>

Venue: Twickenham Stoop, Date: Saturday, 9 May Kick off - 17:30, Live Sky Sports 3

Harlequins have been boosted by the return of former All Black fly-half Nick Evans from a thigh problem.

Evans was injured against Leinster but has been passed fit for the Premiership semi-final, while ex-South Africa hooker Gary Botha is back the bench.

London Irish trio Bob Casey, Mike Catt and Elvis Seveali'i have recovered from injuries and are in the squad.

Casey partners Nick Kennedy in the second row, while Catt starts at fly-half with Seveali'i on the bench.

Harlequins: Mike Brown, Tom Williams, Gonzalo Tiesi, Jordan Turner-Hall, Ugo Monye, Nick Evans, Danny Care, Ceri Jones, Tani Fuga, Mike Ross, James Percival, George Robson, Chris Robshaw, Will Skinner (capt), Nick Easter.
Replacements: Gary Botha, Mark Lambert, Jim Evans, Tom Guest, Andy Gomarsall, Waisea Luveniyali, De Wet Barry.

London Irish: Peter Hewat, Adam Thompstone, Delon Armitage, Seilala Mapusua, Sailosi Tagickiba, Mike Catt, Paul Hodgson, Clarke Dermody, Danie Coetzee, Richard Skuse, Nick Kennedy, Bob Casey (capt), Declan Danaher, Steffon Armitage, Chris Hala'Ufia. Replacements: Alex Corbisiero, James Buckland, James Hudson, Richard Thorpe, Elvis Seveali'i, Peter Richards. Tom Homer.

BBC Sport

What's wrong with Booth? :eek:

I don't care who wins to be honest. No wait, I want 'Quins to win so I gain points in the Prediction comp - go 'Quins!

Quins for me too.
Booth is a characterless moron, but I loved his labelling of the final few weeks of the league season as 'The Month of Truth'.
:D

chance to make amends with a kick from the same position but again he fails with the kick.

didn't think it was possible but Catt being an even mouthier twat than normal.

Evans taken off the kicking duty you'd wonder why Brown wasn't taking the kicks if there was such a problem with Evans but doesn't make a difference either way.

9 easy points missed yet no card for Irish.

what an absolute brainfart from Brown, should have kept the ball in hand after a great break from Easter off the lineout.

at least he made amends with the tackle there. WTF is White doing going to the tmo?

definitely lost forward there but Armitage could have offloaded slightly earlier and he would have strolled in

cynical from Tagickibau with that trip on Care, deservedly in the bin and surprise surprise Brown misses another penalty.

0-0 HT.

huge score in the context of this game hard to see Quins coming back from this.

10-0 London Irish and all that down to 14 men.

Evans and Care both off for Quins, not done his Lions chances much good today has Care.

Latest posts