<div align='center'>
Harlequins.png
Ulster.png

Harlequins v Ulster
Date: Saturday 18 October 2008
Venue: Twickenham Stoop
Kickoff - 15:00
</div>

Harlequins have a great chance to make it 2 from 2 this weekend with the visit of Ulster. Having turned around the match last weekend there's a good chance to inject some real momentum into their European campaign ahead of the back to back games with Paris.

Ulster have some serious problems, not only has indiscipline cost them but a lack of cutting edge and inability to take chances when presented was more than evident against Paris at Ravenhill. Can't see Matt Williams turning this around before this match so it should be question of whether Quins will get the bonus point.

If Quins open up then Ulster are in BIG trouble. Can't see past a home win here.

Good to see Matt Williams making a sensible move and getting rid of Boss, he was cack last week and Ulster did look a lot sharper once Willis came on.

Harlequins: Brown; Williams, Monye, Turner-Hall, Amesbury; Malone, Care; C Jones, G Botha, Ross, Kohn, Evans, Robshaw, Skinner (capt), Easter. Replacements: Fuga, Lambert, Robson, Guest, Gomarsall, Masson, Luveniyali.

Ulster: Cunningham; Nagusi, Cave, P Wallace, Trimble; O'Connor, Willis; Court, R Best, BJ Botha, Del Fava, Caldwell, Ferris, Pollock, Diack.
Replacements: Brady, Fitzpatrick, O'Donoghue, McCullough, Boss, Humphreys, Dewey.

I like the look of the Ulster backline and Backrow. Playing Court loosehead against Ross is a risk. Hopefully an away win, should be an excellent game!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Oct 17 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I like the look of the Ulster backline and Backrow. Playing Court loosehead against Ross is a risk. Hopefully an away win, should be an excellent game![/b]
:lol:
Not a chance in my book...

Don't get me wrong I don't expect Ulster to win, but that won't stop me hoping. Just like you can keep hoping Sale will beat Munster ;)

Go Quins!

Does anybody know of a place that I can buy the game tomorrow? I don't mind if it costs money.

depending on what channel the games on, then justin tv might be a good idea. I tend to search the match name then justin tv at the end - so Harlequins v Ulster justin tv - and something should coem up. It's free, but you'll have to get up early for kickoff because of time differences.

Sounds like Quins have taken their foot off the gas, leading 34-7, Ulster getting it back to 34-21

He may be bitter and a bit clueless in what he's doing with Ulster but quality comment from Williams, "I don't talk to referees. It's a bit like complaining to the mother-in law about the wife. It's not going to get you very far."

Yeah, go quins!

How exactly do you use justin tv? It's a bit confusing the way it's laid out.

On the main screen, just enter the game or one of the teams in the "Search broadcasters" bit. The rest should be easy to work out.

Latest posts