• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Harlequins v Worcester (Sat)

Hardly matters Gommersall is out, Dean Richards is smart enough to keep giving Danny Care game time, being as he's the best young Scrum Half in the country.

I fully expect Worcester to leave the Stoop with nothing more then a Harliquin shaped bootmark on their backsides.

Well hasn't Care had more game than Gommersall already this season...

I would be quite happy to see Quins walk to a win in this game...

Considering how **** he's been lately Gomersall is no loss.

Wouldn't surprise me however if Worcester get something out of this game.

That's what I meant, Richards is a smart man (despite being Leicester through and through, therefore an idiot by default) and knows when to play the better man, hense Care getting all the game time this season.

Thinking about it, if he'd stayed at Welford Road maybe all the Tigers fans wouldn't be so fare up the arse of that useless prick Harry Ellis.

Im actually quite surprised how behind Worcester have been this season whats going on they have to former All Blacks playing for them, i know the Abs wont instantly make them the best but i just thought it would raise the team some.

An over-rated winger and average centre won't make much difference when put put into a side with no backline and a pack who couldn't put a shove on 10 years olds.

They managed shove well enough against Saints. I should know, I was there watching.

At Franklins Gardens? They havn't beaten Saints at Sixways for 4 years.

Or did you mean to say "Saracens"

Latest posts