• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Harlequins vs High Wycombe Wasps

R

RC

So i'm watching this game and thought i'd create a thread.
A little bored and a lot unemployed, so here i go nattering to myself.

Cipriani already messing up an easy conversion with a shocking kick, but playing not too bad considering he's rusty.
Quins not really showing much as of yet.
Evans kicking 2 easy penalties.
Too many turnovers.

Quins 6 - 8 Wasps so far.

Oh, wasps have penalty right in front of posts after looking dangerous.
Surely 6-11 after this kick.

:lol:

Nick Evans has missed 2 penalties now...neither of them difficult.
Bullitt, has Evans always been this inconsistent? I never get to see him play.

Half Time: Quins 6 - 11 Wasps

Oh dear god, Will Greenwood talking - in all sincerity - about x-factor, while we watch some douche prance about on the field singing.
Why can't we just cut to the ads.

Cipriani and Evans kicking like ****.

Is cipriani still going out with Kelly Brook?

Simpson goes off, injured and taking gas to help.
Cipriani misses yet another kick. He is getting worse and worse as the match goes on. None of his chips are coming off and his penalties are so awkward looking.
Score still 6-11 to wasps.

After a google search it looks like Cirpriani is still going out with Kelly brook.
They were a bit rocky for a while, but i dont see any break up news.
Good to hear, eh? <_<

Wasps have made the essential decision to take off Cipriani.
2 kicks from 7, basic errors galore and generally not match fit.

Walden on in his place and instantly gets charged down by nick evans.

There are so many errors in this game.
Whistle after whistle, knock on after knock on, unforced error after unforced error.

I'M BORED!

Still 6-11 to wasps.

PS I've got 2 tabs open now. One of them has pictures of Kelly Brook, from over the years.
Danny's a lucky boy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 27 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
PS I've got 2 tabs open now. One of them has pictures of Kelly Brook, from over the years.
Danny's a lucky boy.[/b]

Because he's going to get f***ed by Shaun Edwards later? :mellow: :blink:

Monye does a bad football tackle on walder, that would have warranted a yellow card in that sport, let alone this one.
He was lucky, considering he was going in with his feet.
He attempted to kick the ball away, but he was nowhere near it. Bad timed challenge that brought walder down with his feet.

Walder finally gets wasps some points with a penalty.

6-14 to wasps

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Dec 27 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 27 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Danny's a lucky boy.[/b]

Because he's going to get f***ed by Shaun Edwards later? :mellow: :blink:
[/b][/quote]

Haha!
I'm not sure "lucky" is the word for that situation.
But it's certainly inevitable after the way he played.

Van gisburgen (sp?) needs to be credited for what would have been a definite try as he rushed a pass that would have been 5 points for quins after wasps were facing a 3 on 2 attack then.

TRY QUINS!

A good build up. It looked like it was going to happen for a few minutes and after a bit of scrappy play, quins (danny care) took a quick penalty, recycled the ball quickly over 3 or 4 phases and danny care finished off what he started by throwing a dummy, fooling shaw and diving through a gap.

Evans finally finds his boot as well and kicks the conversion.

quins 13 - 14 wasps

10 minutes to go...it's actually a little exciting now.

Amazing how Danny Care looks like a much better player when his team-mates aren't stuck up their own arses through Rob Andrews magic touch.

TRY WASPS!

The game picked up brilliantly since quins scored. Both teams showed great impotence and then Wasps put together a good handful of phases to get the try by John Hart.

And crucially Walder makes the conversion.

Quins 13-21 Wasps

Is this game over?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Dec 27 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Amazing how Danny Care looks like a much better player when his team-mates aren't stuck up their own arses through Rob Andrews magic touch.[/b]

Care has been a consistent threat throughout the game.
He's been quick off the mark, his slow balls have been few and far between and he was the catalyst and executor of their try.
He's played really well.

Game over!
Quins knock on the ball and they lose by a point.

Right, dragons blues just kicked off!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 27 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Danny's a lucky boy.[/b]

Hope you got your tissues ready.

Went to the game and I reckon it would have been better for rugby if 75,000 people had watched something else instead. Shocker. Kicking was awful, catching was awful, referee found reasons to blow his whislte every 2 phases and there was no excitement until the last 10 mins.

How did Strettle get through that brick shithouse defence? Exciting in the end, but incompetent rugby overall.

Just clicking on to the Kelly Brook tab ...

Latest posts