• Total voters

dan the man

Bench Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Highlanders
Has the demo changed your mind???

Hey guys, I am curious to know if people have changed there minds about purchasing RWC 2011 since playing the demo?

Maybe you were going to buy it but the demo has put you off, or maybe you weren't planning on buying it but you loved the demo so much that you are going to buy it!

i was going to buy it, now i'm not as sure, i probably will buy it anyway but i'm less sure now than i was before, if sidhe's version completely blows this away then i probably won't buy it

Think the game is good. No it's not some end all rugby game but what so people expect? So what that they have had four years to make the game, that doesn't mean the game should be some incredible product. People made their expectations so high and are being so judgmental that they can't see past their initial judgements. In my opinion, the game is excellent. I've only played the demo but I can't wait till the full version is out and I can up the diffuculty and play the AI and friends on Xbox live in on person. Yeah the game is easy on easy but when playing with a friend the game becomes quite challenging. So everyone ehosays the game sucks, quit trying to make the out to be a bad game because it is far from a bad game. It's a fun, good game that Anyone has only scratched the surface of

I was expecting something like 08 I got something like 08 Im getting it
I wish my expectations were as low as yours! Call me high maintenance but I need much more to part with my hard earned than a slightly improved 5 year old game. Changed my mind, I have this game already.

I like the fact that you can now steal the ball when first at rucks, pressing X as soon as ruck is formed.

Also who would like to know all the playernames included in the game?

My thoughts of this Game is that is is a load of Scu**er. It plays the same as rugby 08. No Question! It has a few extra little things actually no it just has a button masher. Press X few times and you will win the ball back. it looks better than 08 but that is just becouse I have a HDMI cable and HD tv. Next Generation Rugby? Yea maybe in 50 years!
Really Really dissapointed about it i just hope RC is a better game which it looks like it is!
Sorry to be so harsh on this but there is no way i am buying this game after that demo!

People complaining about it being similar to rugby08 look as stupid as people who say "omg FIFA11 looks similar to FIFA 10". I honestly don't know what anyone else would expect from the game. It is a massive jump in one generation of the game and it plays totally differently.

haven't played the demo seeing that i'm in SA and Sony f'ed-up again... regardless of the demo will still buy RWC2011.

all you cheapskates out there who won't buy it, just remember, you're kinda funding the studios to make more, hopefully better rugby games than it's predecessors, so go ahead, don't buy it, then don't come crying like a little ***** if you have to wait another 4 years for the next rugby game...

demo or no demo, i will still buy this game as well as Rugchug!!

I was expecting something like 08 I got something like 08 Im getting it

Was planning on getting it but now won't. I've got something like Rugby 08 (hey wait...it is Rugby 08) and I don't need 2.

haven't played the demo seeing that i'm in SA and Sony f'ed-up again... regardless of the demo will still buy RWC2011.

all you cheapskates out there who won't buy it, just remember, you're kinda funding the studios to make more, hopefully better rugby games than it's predecessors, so go ahead, don't buy it, then don't come crying like a little ***** if you have to wait another 4 years for the next rugby game...

demo or no demo, i will still buy this game as well as Rugchug!!

I understand what your'e saying but the common sentiment is that HB had all the oppportunity to make a big step forward and they didnt. Given that they have not improved the game since 2007, who's to says that their next effort will produce a winner? At least there is some competition now and that can only be a good thing

I think this demo really made me not want to buy it at all...ah well thank god theres another rugby game or else i would have been stuck with this.

I was thinking of getting it but unsure now it like 08 but at least in 08 you could do more than just the World Cup and had more teams

I was thinking of getting it but unsure now it like 08 but at least in 08 you could do more than just the World Cup and had more teams

You can play the world cup, itenational test's, play a place kick shoot out and play online<_<

Cancelled my pre-order. So disappointed in RWC 2011, not what I expected.

On another note, all the big retailers in NZ is stating that RC will be released 26 August 2011 [JB Hi-Fi, EB Games (30 August), The Warehouse]. It looks like RC will go head to head with RWC 2011 on 26 August!!!

No it doesn't, because, as has been repeatedly stated, retailers are pulling these dates out of their arses

Latest posts