• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hasselhoff to star in musical based on his life

W

woosaah

Hasselhoff to star in musical based on his life
25 July 2006 

David Hasselhoff is to star in a musical based on his life.

The show will be inspired by the 54-year-old's career, US soap opera The Young and The Restless and the songs of Teddy Pendergrass.

Hasselhoff, who has battled alcoholism, is quoted by website Celebrityweek.com as saying: "I am doing a heart-rendering set on my life and the mistakes I have made.

"It sounds like a bad joke, but it is really going to be a good show...totally campy."

He added: "It's written by the same people who wrote Bette Midler's show and produced by the people who produced Chicago in London."

The production - simply called David Hasselhoff: The Musical - will open in Melbourne, Australia, before moving to America.

The actor - who is due to release his autobiography in September - said: "If it ends up in Las Vegas, how great would that be? I want to entertain people. Sammy Davis Junior was my hero."

-Bang! Showbiz[/b]

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3743255a1860,00.html

this is absolutly amazing, i mean who wouldnt want to go see david hasselhoff in a musical about him? i mean well of course i dont want to go to it. and i honestly dont know anyone who would go to it.

at least it opens in australia, so all you aussies can go see the master at work.

class LOL :)

I would love to see it! Imagine when he gets to doing the "Knight Rider" and "Baywatch" pieces of his opus!

Latest posts