• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hawkes Bay Signings

E

esoj

The Hawkes Bay Rugby Union has announced on Wednesday a number of signings for next year's inaugural premier division.

They have picked up Hayden Pedersen oJustin Wilson of Wellington andMatt Egan.
They have also signed former All Black Danny Lee and fellow Otago and Highlanders recruit Jason Shoemark. also signed on are David Briggs and fellow Waikato representative hooker Jamie Muir who aren't transfer signings.

some handy players there. should go alright next year in the premier division

They should use that young lad joe utiera ive seen him play and hes devastating!

Justin Wilson is one of the most overated signings IMHO, how many provinces has he signed up for and still not performed.
Big booboo Hawkes Bay stick with the young home talent that your province always produces.

Originally posted by esoj@Nov 30 2005, 03:34 PM
The Hawkes Bay Rugby Union has announced on Wednesday a number of signings for next year's inaugural premier division.

They have picked up Hayden Pedersen oJustin Wilson of Wellington andMatt Egan.
They have also signed former All Black Danny Lee and fellow Otago and Highlanders recruit Jason Shoemark. also signed on are David Briggs and fellow Waikato representative hooker Jamie Muir who aren't transfer signings.

some handy players there. should go alright next year in the premier division
they have just signeda whole lot of washed up bums

well I don't know they are will proabbly add to the hawkes bay team who otherwise would get smashed every week

Hawkes Bay produced fantastic talent. They just used to loose them as they leave the area to go to places like Otago for uni. Now that they are a professional side young talent will probably stay if they are developed and given the opertunities. Signing bums like Wilson and Shoemark is a big step backwards. I don't see how they will improve Hawkes Bay, especially Wilson.

Word has it Wilson approached a few provinces, including BOP, but was turned down because he wasn't worth what he wanted. I wonder if HB actually forked out a lot for him or he dropped his price.

that would be interesting to know if they did fork out a fair bit for wilson or not. I am guessing by how many they have signed some would be getting a lot less than others

Latest posts