• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heath Ledger Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This new Batman film is probably going to start or end with white words on a black screen, "Dedicated to Heath Ledger "1970 - 2008"

<div class='quotemain'> BTW if you suggest money will fill the void in that girl's life, then YOU need therapy [/b]
i didn't say it would fill the void or anything like that. i said it would help, as in pay for phsychiatrists and councillors.
[/b][/quote]
Ok, point taken.

But even here in RSA you can get free trauma counseling

It's tragic. I loved A Knight's Tale. I hope there are good people to surround his daughter and raise her up. I know she has a mother, but I hope her mother has a good network.
Sad day for the entertainment industry.

This new Batman film is probably going to start or end with white words on a black screen, "Dedicated to Heath Ledger "1970 - 2008" [/b]

You my friend are probably right. Well, almost right. It'd be 1979-2008

<div class='quotemain'> This new Batman film is probably going to start or end with white words on a black screen, "Dedicated to Heath Ledger "1970 - 2008" [/b]

You my friend are probably right. Well, almost right. It'd be 1979-2008
[/b][/quote]

:lol:

Hasn't he been nominated for an oscar just recently?
I swear i heard that on the radio.
If he did, then by god, thanks to the fickle voters at the academy he'll get it and what better way to get higher viewing figures? Send his little daughter up to accept it on his behalf.

It was really just a genius marketing ploy.

Well You can tell some stars were just asked for quotes

66a.gif
I went through a similar thing with River Phoenix in the fact that he was so young. It's a real tragedy when someone so talented dies because you don't know on the early part of their career what more they could offer us.
99a.gif

Director Rob Reiner

<div class='quotemain'>
family cover up if u ask me
[/b]
How bout you wait and see before saying such stupid things? [/b][/quote]

its not stupid - all families would stick up for a sibling - no matter what the circumstances

its a biased view to side with family comments - of course they are going to stick up for him

will wait 10 days now, - coroner couldnt justify death cause after autopsy

jimmy

kurt cobain

attempted by Owen Wilson last year - family will always stick by them, its human nature

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
its not stupid - all families would stick up for a sibling - no matter what the circumstances

its a biased view to side with family comments - of course they are going to stick up for him
[/b][/quote]
Yet to say out and out the family are liers? It doesn't help your cause when the NYPD comes out and says that it wasn't suicide, maybe the family paid them all of then right? And maybe they will pay off every official in New York so the truth won't come out? I think you're on to something here!

He never said they were out and out liars. He said in his opinion it could be a family cover-up. Thats opinion. He never stated fact.

I agree in no part with AK's opinion on this. Please do not state that he has out and out said anything unless you are sure.

well i absolutely loved heaths work

especially in the film Ned Kelly

Sadly - in the cowardness of ending it all prematurely, i have lost respect for him

the wake he will leave will be immense - maybe someone can give an insight into the trauma he was going thru, to justify this action....but at face value, he seemed to have things in place - obviously not....

edit

there is talk he had pneumonia, so i take back my disrespect comment until its confirmed he hasnt killed himself

[/b]

Yeah, gotta say I think it's a bit rich people getting all high and mighty and making judgements on him without knowing f***ing ****... Read the stories and it all becomes a bit clearer. He was massively sleep deprived after his last 2 roles, to the point where I was taking prescription sleeping pills with known side effects to try force himself to sleep for a couple hours a night. From the sounds of it he probably got so frustrated with their intermitancy that he took a bunch in the hope that it would knock him out properly and shut his racing mind down for a while... unfortunately it seems he probably took a few too many. I don't think it was a suicided, because he had be carrying on like normal till it happened, and generally people don't make appointments and what not when they're planning to kill themselves.

So you can call him a loser and all that self-righteous bullshit as much as you like, but unless you've ever suffered from serious insomnia you really have no clue what you're talking about. About a year or so ago now I had some pretty shitty times and was sleeping barely at all for almost a month on end and you have no idea how much that f***s with you... you can honestly lose control to the point where you think you're going mad and nothing seems real. It sounded like Ledger really lost his head badly ever since Batman and that it had been going on for a while, he wasn't the type to give up though I don't think, which is another reason why I would say it was more a tragic accident born out of his frustration and mounting physialogical stress. So try not to judge if you don't understand.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Yet to say out and out the family are liers? It doesn't help your cause when the NYPD comes out and says that it wasn't suicide, maybe the family paid them all of then right? And maybe they will pay off every official in New York so the truth won't come out? I think you're on to something here! [/b][/quote]

hehehe

conspiracy will always play a part in life and death

i never said they are lying - perhaps they never knew

here is a conspiracy to run with Brodizzle

Heath is from W.A

So is Ben Cousins

Ben Cousin family never were of complete knowledge of Bens problems, until it became apparant.

Family is Family - blood is thicker than water - they were always going to say it - ie support, and it was an accident.

Family said he had pneumonia.....I question why the coroner, hasnt atleast given out info on the pneumonia status, which would have been evident in the autopsy

I await 10 days, and if i am burnt so be it....

Just open to both sides of the coin.......i wont listen to family, its a biase view....

And the family would know fark all, of what the coroner will find, they only have the knowledge of most of us, and will be blind to any negatives out of it, as that is what family is...I'd do the same for my family, and i suspect the same to me

Everyone is glorified in death - until the dust settles - which is where R.I.P comes from

This is by no means disrespectful....he and his family have my deepest sympathies......but as an outsider, i am open to both sides of the coin, and i threw that comment out there, so this forum is aware of it, plus its merely my opinion

all i will say is
DONT BELIEVE THE NEWS
i havent formed an opinion overall yet
just giving my opinion on the current events as they pass ie
Family says ".........
Coroner says "........
Media says "........

Obviously the coroner will have final say.......
Conspicary is always present, no matter what he (coroner) will say

At the end of the day AK what do we have? I mean f***, here's a guy who wasn't a c***, worked hard to stay who he was in a profession that demands conformity, who never slandered anyone else, and who by all accounts was a loving dad in the short time he got to be one. So even if it turns out like you say, then so f***ing what? He's dead! And people calling or implying he was a junky isn't about to change that. There's nothing to be gained be being such a prick (unless you work for the Telegraph or womens weekly or some other trashy tabloid), so why not just leave it be?

Out of respect for Heath Ledger and his family, I'm closing this thread. I'm taking no sides on this, but this is going to a very low place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts