• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HEC: Castres - Munster (19-11-2011, 15:40)

Maybe at 7 imagine one of Ferris or O'Brien coming on against tired legs.

I thought O'Mahoney looked good today - until that nasty looking injury. Chambers added some spark to the backs.

Ahead of Ferris and O'Brien? I know he's a good player but is he that good?

Ahead of Heaslip. They're all slightly different players. POM and SOB can cover any backrow positions.

Keatley is a better attacker and defender than ROG. ROG is more consistent and a better kicker.

I forgot to add that Keatley will have a battle on his hands with JJ Hanrahan emerging. JJ can play at 12 too so that position looks healthy.

Great competition for Ireland and well since Jennings is only real 7 and in my opinion not up to that level (and management seem to think that too) then on current form I'd have
6. Ferris 7. POM 8. SOB. and Heaslip on the bench. Leamy and Jennings aren't getting a start for provinces and well out of all the options I think that is the best on current form.

I forgot to add that Keatley will have a battle on his hands with JJ Hanrahan emerging. JJ can play at 12 too so that position looks healthy.
Was in France so didn't see game yet although have the video of A game but JJ supposedly had superb game at 10

Latest posts