• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HEC: Llanelli Scarlets - Munster (10-12-2011, 15:40)

Wouldn't go that far. We've a lucky team and a fly-half who is on top form.

But I would argue that often in sport you create your own luck and teams who are in the habit of winning seem to create more of it! If there's one word that sums up Munster's performances, it's BELIEF.

Wouldn't go that far. We've a lucky team and a fly-half who is on top form.

Munster aren't lucky!!! They're pro's at winning.

Any news on that punch O'Gara did? possible citing if it gets looked at.

that wasnt a punch it was a nudge. I think munster were carried through that match by the experienced players like O'Connell. It was a fairly poor side

Last edited:
that wasnt a punch it was a nudge. I think munster were carried through that match by the experienced players like O'Connell. It was a fairly poor side

That was Munster's first choice side, granted without Earls, Jones and Howlett. Wallace will be 36 when he returns from injury.

I went to the game on Saturday and the impression I got from the side the pitch was a Scarlet side that didn't play as well as they should have. Priestland didn't play up to the gain line as much as he normally does. A bit of a shame/

Munster had another uninspired victory. ROG was terrible. Just done his normal kicking role. Kicked his goals and for territory and never passed just little chips over the Scarlets defence. No one in the crowd could belief he got man of the match.

Munster just know how to grind teams into dust. Especially, as I said above, when they a team isn't playing to their own game-plan or style.

I went to the game on Saturday and the impression I got from the side the pitch was a Scarlet side that didn't play as well as they should have. Priestland didn't play up to the gain line as much as he normally does. A bit of a shame/

Munster had another uninspired victory. ROG was terrible. Just done his normal kicking role. Kicked his goals and for territory and never passed just little chips over the Scarlets defence. No one in the crowd could belief he got man of the match.

Munster just know how to grind teams into dust. Especially, as I said above, when they a team isn't playing to their own game-plan or style.

O'Connell got Man of the match.

Maybe that's because he wasn't, O'Connell was man of the match.

ROG was doing little chips over the Scarlets defense because every time it went wide the Scarlets rushed out and stopped the Munster attack in midfield just like the Ospreys the week before. So ROG chipped in behind them to keep them because there was plenty of space there. As you say, Munster are not playing well. To be more accurate the Munster backline doesn't know what its doing and is easy to defend against. Thats why I can't see Munster winning the HEC this season even though they might go far. The pack are playing well this season though.

Latest posts