• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HEC P2: Leicester Tigers v Toulouse

Just imagine if ST had a kicker...then we would have a game. Time for Noves to ttake Beauxis off..................he is a dissssaaaasssttter!

Just imagine if ST had a kicker...then we would have a game. Time for Noves to ttake Beauxis off..................he is a dissssaaaasssttter!

I don't understand what Beauxis adds to the team (as I didn't last year for France). All he does is kick the ball, and he can't even do that to the posts. He's an appalling 10.

McAlister's goal kicking has been poor. Should have at least put two over.

McAlister's goal kicking has been poor. Should have at least put two over.

He has not had the best of seasons either.....

Reckon that is it.....going to be some Amlin now with Leinster and Toulouse in it....we have Glaws before Toulouse in the semis and Leinster in the final to win!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha ha!!!

Last edited:
Whoo! Well done Leicester.

3 English QFists, not bad.

Good Evans.......Iuean talking real sense on Sky!!!

Critical of Noves micromanagement and lack of skill at half back for Toulouse costing them the game along with inability to kick....

Worst tighthead in the world Dan Cole is doing all right vs the Toulouse scrum, so far.

I said he was a good prop if you read properly. All of the scrums in this match just seemed to flop to the ground, Clancy was a bit whistle happy in handing out penalties from them tbh. Although that did mean the whole afternoon wasn't spent flopping on the ground.

Who has ever said Dan Cole is bad..

Nobody, just some don't read.

A video of some cheating by Leicester in the second half at scrum time. Should have been a Toulouse penalty as Ayerza clearly prevented them winning the ball, no idea what touch judge was watching as it was pretty obvious, Sky didn't notice either.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wReph-OuhQw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

You mean forwards were using then got away with dark arts at scrum time???

Surely not, well, I am shocked sir.

Shocked.

You mean forwards were using then got away with dark arts at scrum time???

Surely not, well, I am shocked sir.

Shocked.

Surprised neither touch judge or Sky commentary team saw it, seeing as it wasn't the most subtle piece of play and quite near the touchline.

Nothing unusual coming from Leicester, Neil Back probably gave them some training, he was an expert.

Latest posts