• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heinekec Cup 2013/14 Pool 3, Round 5 (Toulouse v Saracens, Connacht v Zebre)

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on lads............

Ulster will murder Sarries in Ravenhill

then the real sport begins with an all French Irish affair. Lets keep these things between men for the semi & final. We will leave you a few crumbs

come on lads............

Ulster will murder Sarries in Ravenhill

then the real sport begins with an all French Irish affair. Lets keep these things between men for the semi & final. We will leave you a few crumbs

Will first no, we won't. And second, earlier you were saying Ulster are a one man team, now we're going to murder Saracens - do you just ramble what ever comes off the top of your head then?

ffs....ADMINS !! AAAAADMINS!!!!! CLOSE THIS THREAD !! CLOOOOOSE IIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!!!!!

Will first no, we won't. And second, earlier you were saying Ulster are a one man team, now we're going to murder Saracens - do you just ramble what ever comes off the top of your head then?

my remark is based on facts. Piennar virtually scored all of Ulster points in their last game agst Leicester. It was a man of the match performance all right. Masterclass of tactical intelligence, awesome kicking (2 +50 m penalties if i recall?) and an opportunistic try. Top drawer. Yes Ulster are a one man team, they dont have much of a backline. A bit one dimensional but if Pienaar is on song and does enough, i honestly believe they will win agst Sarries.
If i said i think they will lose, you wouldn't be happy either. Ah well...

Not an Ulster fan but don't think Ruan won all those penalties though ;)
and FrenchFan you obviously know nothing about Ulster as they probably have 1 of best set of backs in years. But then again I suppose the mediocre guys like Jared Payne, Tommy Bowe, Craig Gilroy, Paddy Jackson and Luke Marshall to name a few wouldn't make any other team in Europe

We will just disagree but based on stats over last 3 years records in a results-driven business are my basis for my view they're lack of heart and interest . Also for same reason Montpellier aren't underachievers Ireland are is that correct Frenchie Frog

as an Irish fan, how do you rate Connacht's 64 pt drubbing agst Sarries? where does that fit in terms of heart-bolhlox-gumption-attitude etc i mean Montpellier go down with a 1 pt loss agst Leicester and they have no heart.
Sorry but in my book its called a humiliation. None of the french sides embarrassed themselves even the ones that have no taste for Europe. Roughly the same clubs as last year went out (Castres Montpellier etc) and the usual suspects qualified.

And imagine coaching a side that goes, in the same pool, from a win agst Toulouse (albeit a tad accidental) to a shellacking of 11 tries?! Even my U12 over here offer a better return in terms of consistency and we dont have ANY budget..

Not an Ulster fan but don't think Ruan won all those penalties though ;)
and FrenchFan you obviously know nothing about Ulster as they probably have 1 of best set of backs in years. But then again I suppose the mediocre guys like Jared Payne, Tommy Bowe, Craig Gilroy, Paddy Jackson and Luke Marshall to name a few wouldn't make any other team in Europe

didnt see those backs. I know they're there. But didnt see them. Can't wait.

as an Irish fan, how do you rate Connacht's 64 pt drubbing agst Sarries? where does that fit in terms of heart-bolhlox-gumption-attitude etc i mean Montpellier go down with a 1 pt loss agst Leicester and they have no heart.
Sorry but in my book its called a humiliation. None of the french sides embarrassed themselves even the ones that have no taste for Europe. Roughly the same clubs as last year went out (Castres Montpellier etc) and the usual suspects qualified.

And imagine coaching a side that goes, in the same pool, from a win agst Toulouse (albeit a tad accidental) to a shellacking of 11 tries?! Even my U12 over here offer a better return in terms of consistency and we dont have ANY budget..
And imagine that same Connacht team beat Toulouse. But yeah they shouldn't be in HEC but for a team with little budget they just aren't good enough and that's expected.
French teams have budgets and were heartless and yes Connacht were humiliated but a lot of French clubs were still heartless and like French army are historically known to be, cowards in their performances but if you disagree fine it just my opinion

And imagine that same Connacht team beat Toulouse. But yeah they shouldn't be in HEC but for a team with little budget they just aren't good enough and that's expected.
French teams have budgets and were heartless and yes Connacht were humiliated but a lot of French clubs were still heartless and like French army are historically known to be, cowards in their performances but if you disagree fine it just my opinion

i dont disagree. On the contrary I have agreed to disagree. But imagine comparing the level of heartlessness and sheer cowardice in a 11 try humiliation vs a 1 pt loss?? you dont have enough imagination for that

i dont disagree. On the contrary I have agreed to disagree. But imagine comparing the level of heartlessness and sheer cowardice in a 11 try humiliation vs a 1 pt loss?? you dont have enough imagination for that
And imagine comparing a budget of €15-20million to €900k-€1m.
As I said cowardly heartless and arrogant.

You are contradicting yourself. I didn't think u would fall into the heart vs budget trap that easily. Come on. You could have walked around it..Small or big budget is irrelevant when you are a big ballsy side full of pride...

You are contradicting yourself. I didn't think u would fall into the heart vs budget trap that easily. Come on. You could have walked around it..Small or big budget is irrelevant when you are a big ballsy side full of pride...
I already said Connacht didn't have heart or skill for this level but that was understandable. As for French they've no excuse just have no heart and only €€ signs in eyes

And imagine comparing a budget of €15-20million to €900k-€1m.
As I said cowardly heartless and arrogant.

But i haven't compared both budgets. That comparison is irrelevant. We are talking about pride heart balls, not budget. Dont kick into touch, face up.

But i haven't compared both budgets. That comparison is irrelevant. We are talking about pride heart balls, not budget. Dont kick into touch, face up.
Sure I answered as you asked and faced up! French clubs a lot are heartless and haven't got heart for battle

Well although this has devolved into name calling I have to butt in and say that budgets are hugely relevant as believe it or not it means you can recruit better players. No amount of heart or bravery can transform a hugely limited team into world beaters. That said 11 tries was pathetic.

Sure I answered as you asked and faced up! French clubs a lot are heartless and haven't got heart for battle

none of them embarassed themselves like Connacht did. Not even the italians. Fact

Well although this has devolved into name calling I have to butt in and say that budgets are hugely relevant as believe it or not it means you can recruit better players. No amount of heart or bravery can transform a hugely limited team into world beaters. That said 11 tries was pathetic.

i had not used the word pathetic, didnt go that far, but since you're saying so, i wouldn't want contradict again.. Small budget or not you can still put up a fight.. show heart ..pride esp. if you are Irish and agst the English I mean...oops...

none of them embarassed themselves like Connacht did. Not even the italians. Fact
You keep telling yourself that so. For all their talent ha. Racing Metro were great but then Again I will say the French are renowned worldwide for being cowards and heartless. Their army and politics proved that now some of their clubs are following suit I think I will leave it with simple Irish saying that suits some:

Dont argue with stupid people as they're too experienced and you will never win.
So I will say Au Revoir

You keep telling yourself that so. For all their talent ha. Racing Metro were great but then Again I will say the French are renowned worldwide for being cowards and heartless. Their army and politics proved that now some of their clubs are following suit I think I will leave it with simple Irish saying that suits some:

Dont argue with stupid people as they're too experienced and you will never win.
So I will say Au Revoir

running away so soon...if you dont have the stomach for it i understand...Slan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts