• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heinekec Cup 2013/14 Pool 3, Round 5 (Toulouse v Saracens, Connacht v Zebre)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to put it that way ok. Suit yourself

well yes i do. The thing is i didn't say anything about Irish armies etc at large. Didn't need to stoop that low. I just stuck to the rugby, thats was enough. You went down the gutter all by yourself...

well yes i do. The thing is i didn't say anything about Irish armies etc at large. Didn't need to stoop that low. I just stuck to the rugby, thats was enough. You went down the gutter all by yourself...
Yet again suit yourself. ;) Just keep smiling :)

Again if that suits you cool :)

You can't even hold your ground in your language. My answering machine has more wit than you.

Do you know why so many foreigners coaches incl. end up polluting my rugby here? thats because they have to coach a side like Connacht when my U12 offer more consistency and then their players take it up the axxxx agst english side and THEN they have to face fans like you. No wonder they emigrate

You can't even hold your ground in your language. My answering machine has more wit than you.

Do you know why so many foreigners coaches incl. end up polluting my rugby here? thats because they have to coach a side like Connacht when my U12 offer more consistency and then their players take it up the axxxx agst english side and THEN they have to face fans like you. No wonder they emigrate
As I said if you are happy thinking that great. If it suits you great you got me :)

Well, this is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

As I said if you are happy thinking that great. If it suits you great you got me :)

dont need to think when i chat with you. Its like bouncing a ball agst a wall.

i've just been upgraded to Senior Member status thanks to this thread. I'll go & celebrate

Up yours then!

dont need to think when i chat with you. Its like bouncing a ball agst a wall.

i've just been upgraded to Senior Member status thanks to this thread. I'll go & celebrate

Up yours then!
Again whatever suits you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts