• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 3

Yeh Daly for me it's 23 or nothing, unless injruies happen.

I feel that if Borthwick does want to go with a Slade type 13 he is prob an ideal cover for Slade.

TMO thought penalty only, but was overruled by the referee's guide dog.

Referee was a replacement for Mattieu Raynal and hadn't been on long. He watched the replays, which clearly showed contact with shoulder first, but he then decided it was direct head contact with force.

He made Raynal look good, which is quite impressive.
Thats really annoying tbh. But oh well we were well besten it seems

Anyone watching the Ospreys v Montpellier game? Great game of rugby, really *** for tat. One point in it, 5min to go. Tipuric is having a screamer, just scored one of the all time great tries for a backrower!

Anyone watching the Ospreys v Montpellier game? Great game of rugby, really *** for tat. One point in it, 5min to go. Tipuric is having a screamer, just scored one of the all time great tries for a backrower!
Mad try, sensational stuff.

And cracking game too. Rarely ever watch club rugby so chose a good one that didn't disappoint. Awesome result for Ospreys, and a superb performance, they deserved it.

From that performance from Tips you just see how it's hard he doesn't start for Wales despite our talent in the back row.

Replay doesn't look as bad as it did at full speed but in principal i'm against fends to the neck. Yellow card is fine.

Just watched that Slade red, that's really poor officiating, not even sure it's yellow, either way no way is that a red.

Just watched that Slade red, that's really poor officiating, not even sure it's yellow, either way no way is that a red.
Yeah, the only debate on that was whether it was a penalty or not.

In other news Justin Tipuric is a very good rugby player.

Irish discipline is pretty terrible, hard to defend either red tbh.

Down to 13 for the next 35 minutes for London Irish. Gonna be tough not to concede a cricket score

Irish trying to get enough players sent off that it's a DQ walkover rather than a proper loss

Down to 13 for the next 35 minutes for London Irish. Gonna be tough not to concede a cricket score
Especially when they don't learn OHC probably should have been carded for that trip

Latest posts