• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 3

Tmo pretty poor, how do you miss that on Dombrant and not mention it to the ref.
I don't think they have independent control of the images do they? There's a reliance on the TV provider to give them the replays they need. And as you've seen, the French TV always seems to ignore anything against the French sides.

I don't think they have independent control of the images do they? There's a reliance on the TV provider to give them the replays they need. And as you've seen, the French TV always seems to ignore anything against the French sides.
Do they not I thought they had full access it was just what was shown to us nd on the big screens they controlled.

Do they not I thought they had full access it was just what was shown to us nd on the big screens they controlled.
I think they do in the premiership but in Europe it's the local TV channels who provide the feeds

Quins threw it away, but Brace is truly woeful. The penalty that won it wasn't a penalty and their previous penalty was a joke too (Ben Arous' hands were on the floor) and then a made up knock-on cost us our last attack.

Quins didn't help themselves there but the officiating is truly aweful, the TMOs should have full access to all footage regardless of location.

If we could catch our re-starts/win our lineouts, we would have won the game, but Brace was just dreadful. A joke.

Latest posts