• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Quarter-Finals

Different story after extra time like we needed to use all 23.
Yeah I'm talking about other sides in ET too. It's a minor point.

I'd have to go back and watch to see if there's any potential skullduggery, that wasn't my implication (others are going there, mine is purely about the perception of fairness regarding subs in a match gone to extra time. IE: should laws be changed, luck is too big a factor or are they OK now/rewarding a side's fitness?)... for what its worth my tuppence on that is I thought the ref said Zeebo was HIA?

I'm just joking about potential skulduggery tbf - Zebo clearly took a hard shot to the jaw and was bleeding from his mouth

My only real question was why was Murray allowed to be a kicker when already subbed, but then even then it was more wondering out loud cause I know they're not allowed to discriminate against players on for HIA switches because you don't want players not getting HIAs cause they need to kick or whatever

Yeah I'm talking about other sides in ET too. It's a minor point.

I'd have to go back and watch to see if there's any potential skullduggery, that wasn't my implication (others are going there, mine is purely about the perception of fairness regarding subs in a match gone to extra time. IE: should laws be changed, luck is too big a factor or are they OK now/rewarding a side's fitness?)... for what its worth my tuppence on that is I thought the ref said Zeebo was HIA?
Fairness can be a topic of lengthy debate. I tend to agree with you but I've seen plenty of people say extra time should have different sub laws.

I don't think there's any serious allegations (on here at least) of cheating just some good fun.

I've checked the epcr website as well as minster's and Toulouse's and I haven't been able to find a document showing an event log for the game. Usually you can find that for most matches in most sports so I haven't seen an official reason for the switch.

How can a ref miss that. Something has to be done about the French tv directors. They take the ****

Hmmmm...I'll take that scrum call though I'm not sure I agree

Though Akkers lineout throwing in the 22 :(

Surely the unbiased officiating team shouldn't be relying on information from a biased source.

Woof, looks like Rob's not got his kicking boots on
Usually the first one is an indicator for how the rest of the day goes

Me watching Finn Russell draw breath

dave chappelle hate GIF

Sale what is you doin girl? If I ordered a pizza rn it would arrive quicker than Sale to their own ruck.

Twice in a row now racing have thrown the ball away after giving away a penalty, but we get marched 10 the first time TC lies on the ball

Latest posts