English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 10.04.17.png

We are entering both a really good run of form and a really bad patch of injuries. Missing 5 pretty much nailed on starters in Kilcoyne, Beirne, Snyman, Coombes and Hodnett. We'd have a selection headache with all of those back 5 players fit, but any one would start right now easily. Then we're also down Cloete and O'Sullivan who would at least be potential bench options. Conway is also touch and go this week.

I'd imagine our team will look like:
Loughman, Scannell, Ryan, Kleyn, Ahern, O'Mahony, Kendellen, O'Donoghue, Murray, Carbery, Earls, De Allende, Farrell, Zebo/Conway, Haley.
Bench: Barron, Wycherley, Archer, Wycherley, Jenkins, Casey, Healy, Daly/Zebo.

We are been given a chance woth our worst injury list in a while wow.
If we get a LBP I'll be happy

Caps

Toulouse by 5
Leinster by 5
La Rochelle by 13
Racing by 13

I hate betting on Tigers games but reckon Leicester +5 is a good shout. If Leinster get the first win at WR all season it'll be by less than a score imo.

31K sold to our game now. Not too hopeful of our chances, but should be a good atmosphere.

Then if we DO win, we transfer the ***le of 'best province' from Leinster back to Munster for three or four years minimum, as is tradition in European Semis between the two.

31K sold to our game now. Not too hopeful of our chances, but should be a good atmosphere.

Then if we DO win, we transfer the ***le of 'best province' from Leinster back to Munster for three or four years minimum, as is tradition in European Semis between the two.
What about Munster's more recent semi final tradition of not showing up though?

To be fair if Munster get to SF and Leinster fail to get to SF it will be the biggest failure of Cullens tenure. Really believe this is Sextons last shot at tournament

To be fair if Munster get to SF and Leinster fail to get to SF it will be the biggest failure of Cullens tenure. Really believe this is Sextons last shot at tournament

It will be so so sweet to see Munster choke against Leinster again in a semi final.

There is actually a quarter first

some impressive English Arrogance on display here

Latest posts