• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 2

Oh and Brad Shields Red Card has been overturned as appeal committee decided that Youngs tackle and Kilcoyne body position change mitigated to a yellow.

And.. because Romain Poite is a complete cowboy.

Calling it Tigers first loss coming this weekend
If you were away from home? Yes.

At home? I think you will do ok.. Shame Genge isn't playing. Would have been interesting to see how his news would have gone down in the stands

It's wierd, and I absolutely agree that if it's cancelled by government policy, then a draw is the only fair result; but...
Why does the Irish government get a say in who France allows across its borders?
No no not saying anything like that. More that the Irish government thought the Leinster squad were safe and sufficiently well tested to travel and we're not breaking any rules but the EPCR doesn't? Don't think there was an issue of the French government letting them in on this occasion, it's only the UK they're cracking down on for now.

Be interesting to see what happens with the results if/when this gets made official

Also Racing vs Ospreys cancelled due to covid at Ospreys:

meanwhile NFL players are accusing the league of suspending testing so that games can go ahead

Are they honestly rescheduling all the games but keeping ospreys and Leinster as walkover losses?
That's hilarious

Will Ferrell Loser GIF

Sale have never been nilled in Europe....Leinster however

That's not even intentional for me. I understand why they are almost always penalties now but it's not fair imo

That's a tough one because he absolutely could have caught that but he only went at it with one hand. He legit could be down the other end of the pitch.

McCloskey is a big loss. Moore is a great talent but Stu produces so much of our go forward ball. Not to mention we have an 8-2 split on the bench.

Latest posts