• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 3

Quins burning way too much time on these scrums, honestly should've taken the 3 early then used the full card period to go for a try

By ignorant Munster fans, perhaps
No Munster fans highly rate him. I think he should be in international squads. A gent off field but he has really stepped up this year

How do players become so isolated like that from set piece? It's like he isn't doing what everyone else plans. Straight to ground too, no attempt to fight.

Quins gonna quin

Still really poor decision making/leadership in that final 10, though

Lucky, lucky quins.
Not really. We were pretty rubbish but considering that the ref did his best to gift it to Cardiff for most of that second half, I wouldn't call it lucky.

Awful from the ref there. Ignoring multiple pre-latches, then yellow card with no warning, when Cardiff were able to give penalty after penalty before a warning then card.

Don't let the commentators influence you there. Pre-latching is fine still, but just the one player. They changed the laws to ban multiple players pre-latching.

Agree with the yellow though, Cardiff were given far more leniency in the first half.

Also thought Lane was offside from the kick, marginal but still offside.

Good game though, very enjoyable. Cardiff really should have won from the position they were in.

The changes on 60mins won us game.
Also Mike Haley seriously underrated

Cold here though
Would back Haley in the squad to be honest. I think he fits exactly what we want our 15 to do and offers similar to Keenan.

Two former first class Sale prospects backing up a former second rate Leinster prospect sounds about right!

Toulouse trying a bit too hard with the offloads, if they kept it simple they'd score a try on every possession

Would back Haley in the squad to be honest. I think he fits exactly what we want our 15 to do and offers similar to Keenan.

Two former first class Sale prospects backing up a former second rate Leinster prospect sounds about right!
To be fair Keenan has took and held shirt at 15 but Haley has shown he is up to task and is durable.

I think bigger issue missed is how Larmour who was the touted top 15 has turned out to be terrible at 15 and is more a winger.

Anyways good for us that we are through and more so looking at a win next week giving us home comforts.

Why'd he tap and go there?
Literally ran directly at three forwards who were 10m back so couldn't milk a penalty

Where's this wasps been in the Prem?

Toulouse blew their load in the first 10, it looks like - all Wasps since

Latest posts