• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 4

Goodey

Bench Player
Club or Nation

Leicester

Meanwhile, La Rochelle tonking Glasgow sets up a pretty likely Leicester v Leinster quarter final

UlsterRugby2012

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

Ulster

Just got home from the game.

I get the point you’re trying to make and I agree that Ulster still lack a bit of killer instinct but I don’t think you can seriously compare Leinster playing Bath in their embarrassing current guise (AKA dogsh*t) to Clermont.

My take was that the Clermont bench was much, much stronger and changed the game in the final quarter. Lopez and Penaud are top players who made a very noticeable impact. Ulster bought on the likes of Shanahan and Jones who are no more then OK.

Agreed on Gilroy though.

To be fair I wasn't necessarily referencing the Bath game today, but more Leinster in general they are far more cut throat when it's there for the taking and a big score is on the cards. & Yes absolutely, the Clermont bench was huge unlike ours which was a significant drop off due to injuries unfortunately.

Still, I'll take an "easy" (until the last 5) win over Clermont as progress for the club as a whole

munstermuffin

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

Meanwhile, La Rochelle tonking Glasgow sets up a pretty likely Leicester v Leinster quarter final
Leinster always get the handy ties. They'll be home in first leg and can put out reserves away as tie will be over

Le Frére Alpha

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

You need my permission to enter my Island
I will shout borderline bad natured abuse at a Tigers player of your choice in return for entry.

To sweeten the deal I'll add constant juvenile badgering of Smellis Genge.

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

die_mole

First XV
TRF Legend
Club or Nation

Sale

If I'm EPCR Leinster and and Toulouse would be prohibited from getting Covid tests. I'm not letting there be any chance of them going out before knockouts.

Disappointed that there's no Dupont show this window tbh.

big ginger 8

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

I see SOB 3.0 is starting for Exeter today but he’s played **** all this season. Is that because he’s been injured or because someone else is?

big ginger 8

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

Some finish by Wooton.

Stade are struggling to defend Connacht’s offloading game but it’s hard not to worry if handling errors creep in that they won’t start giving up penalties and players.

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Can't wait until Ross goes to exeter

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Ospreys been in our changing rooms pre game replacing the spray on hand glue with spray on olive oil

Reiser99

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Leicester

Clear separation? I thought control was irrelevant now.

Latest posts