Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

I

Leinster will beat Connacht BUT I think it will be tighter than people think.
The insane ramblings of a man deliriously happy he doesn't have to get knocked out by Sale in the Rd of 16

Le Frére Alpha

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

I know we like to joke around here but we're literally raising everyone's cholesterol with this nonsense.

At his current rate Jimmy O'Brien will have past him out by the end of the Connacht tie anyway.

munstermuffin

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

The insane ramblings of a man deliriously happy he doesn't have to get knocked out by Sale in the Rd of 16
I'm more upset I don't get to go to 1 of the most exotic places in Europe. The norther part of England always excited me. Even folk here are amazed with lack of teeth over :)

And we don't get to suss out our academy lads

munstermuffin

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

I know we like to joke around here but we're literally raising everyone's cholesterol with this nonsense.

At his current rate Jimmy O'Brien will have past him out by the end of the Connacht tie anyway.
Sure isn't Jimmy on his way to possibly Connacht if the murmurs are true?????

UlsterRugby2012

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

Ulster

European player of the year voting has been announced.

Its ******* February.

No James Hume. Absolutely scandalous, I’d argue he’s been even better than Lowry. I can’t think of many who have put in the type of performances that he has against the likes of Clermont?

Dupont is in, and he’s played 60 minutes of European rugby total this year….

Groundhog

Grond van der Hogg
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

Aaland

Club or Nation

Munster

European player of the year voting has been announced.

Its ******* February.

No James Hume. Absolutely scandalous, I’d argue he’s been even better than Lowry. I can’t think of many who have put in the type of performances that he has against the likes of Clermont?

Dupont is in, and he’s played 60 minutes of European rugby total this year….

View attachment 13138
Dumb every year. Beirne should be in there without a doubt and I think O'Mahony has had a better season than Jacko too if we're looking at Munster back rows.

Le Frére Alpha

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy

Latest posts