• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 4

Is it just me that's thought Vermeulen has been very underwhelming since he joined? Coetzee's carrying was on another level tbh. Herring has had a good game & season - although he's not the future, I wouldn't be surprised if he still has the bench spot for Ireland.
Id agree, definitely hasn't been at Coetzee level and Ulster really do need that top class carrier come business end of the season. He is good for being disruptive though. Treadwell has had a lot of mentions. He's carried very well, but has got seperated from his support a few times too.

Not sure where our confidence has gone. Crowd is flat, performance is flat. Maybe just one of those weird games where even though there's still home advantage to play for, that safety net of qualification creates a lack of urgency.

Don't know why, but Hugh Cahill is starting to get on my nerves. Spends way too much time analysing.

To be honest we've been pure shite and we're 15 points up, so for us that is sweet sweet progress

What is this call? Raynal clearly says he saw the ball grounded he just wanted to know if there was a loss of control. There wasn't yet try was disallowed?

How does that follow framework or laws.been biting my tongue regarding ruck and scrum reffing but that's too much. WTF

Arguably wrong on all accounts and it's detrimental to Leinster.

Change your club badge please.

I thought you were meant to be the cocky Leinster? We'll be fine.

Easy to forget about Curtis with his injuries and Ulster's depth chart but he's a good player.

What is this call? Raynal clearly says he saw the ball grounded he just wanted to know if there was a loss of control. There wasn't yet try was disallowed?

How does that follow framework or laws.been biting my tongue regarding ruck and scrum reffing but that's too much. WTF
It's just been one comedy decision after another...

Now see that TMO review confuses me. The ref says he sees the ball on the ground and then the TMO has a brief glimpse of the ball being on the leg. Surely then at some point after the ball hit the ground if the ref awarded it.

Should be yellow and penalty try here if I saw what I thought I did in real time

That's the weakest penalty try you'll see, especially with Vui committing penalty offences right under the refs nose without so much as a raised eyebrow

Latest posts