• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 4

Meanwhile, La Rochelle tonking Glasgow sets up a pretty likely Leicester v Leinster quarter final

Just got home from the game.

I get the point you're trying to make and I agree that Ulster still lack a bit of killer instinct but I don't think you can seriously compare Leinster playing Bath in their embarrassing current guise (AKA dogsh*t) to Clermont.

My take was that the Clermont bench was much, much stronger and changed the game in the final quarter. Lopez and Penaud are top players who made a very noticeable impact. Ulster bought on the likes of Shanahan and Jones who are no more then OK.

Agreed on Gilroy though.

To be fair I wasn't necessarily referencing the Bath game today, but more Leinster in general they are far more cut throat when it's there for the taking and a big score is on the cards. & Yes absolutely, the Clermont bench was huge unlike ours which was a significant drop off due to injuries unfortunately.

Still, I'll take an "easy" (until the last 5) win over Clermont as progress for the club as a whole

Meanwhile, La Rochelle tonking Glasgow sets up a pretty likely Leicester v Leinster quarter final
Leinster always get the handy ties. They'll be home in first leg and can put out reserves away as tie will be over

If I'm EPCR Leinster and and Toulouse would be prohibited from getting Covid tests. I'm not letting there be any chance of them going out before knockouts.

Disappointed that there's no Dupont show this window tbh.

I see SOB 3.0 is starting for Exeter today but he's played **** all this season. Is that because he's been injured or because someone else is?

Some finish by Wooton.

Stade are struggling to defend Connacht's offloading game but it's hard not to worry if handling errors creep in that they won't start giving up penalties and players.

Ospreys been in our changing rooms pre game replacing the spray on hand glue with spray on olive oil

Latest posts