• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Round of 16 (1st Leg)

Borthwick is smiling too much Tigers are going to lose by 20 points
I dunno, we found a lot of success going wide against them in our win away this season, and I don't think we have as good of a pack that you have, so they were able to muscle their way back in at parts. You'll be able to handle that better. But not sure if you have the back line to exploit the gaps as much though.

I can't imagine how old parra and Lopez are gonna look when they are sexton's age

England spell has knocked all form Ford had before hand.
But the pundits was crying for him to be included in the squad but never wanted him to be played so thanks for that media.

Because he was around when Billy V was still favourite and then Jones dropped him because he tried to play him like Billy V and didn't like the fact he couldn't. Another case of Jones demanding players be something they are not rather than selecting them for their own skills. Mercer was a victim of the "you aren't 20kg heavier and Polynesian to run straight at brick walls and nothing else" mentality.
Always seen this in EJ, pick the style then find the players, much like Erikkson in football years ago.
Pick the best players and play a system that suits.
In soccer, Klopp and Guardiola do that.

Mercer reminds me of Dayglo or Kieran Read, combine with Ted Hill and Curry would be a good combination.

Amazing what you can do when you run straight to fix the defender then pass rather than drifting out yourself.

There was no way it was deliberate, surely rugby incident.

Not sure how the commentators were trying to spin that one and acted so shocked with the result. The result was clear and obvious applying the framework. Definite red.

Latest posts