• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup Semi Final: Saracens v Munster

Wait this game was in Cov?
Could've gone to it.

FFS.
Literally thought the same yesterday, haha.
Cov is horrible to get to though, driving or public transport, so I'll have to settle for Heaslips dulcet tones on channel 4 instead

£20 tickets.
Not in the area.

Talk is 15,000 attendance of a 32,000 capacity is a bit pathetic.

Honestly I don't like the "Neutral venue" stuff for the Semi's

Mind Cov seems like a BS call, Milton Keynes at least has a direct train.

£20 tickets.
Not in the area.

Talk is 15,000 attendance of a 32,000 capacity is a bit pathetic.

Honestly I don't like the "Neutral venue" stuff for the Semi's

Mind Cov seems like a BS call, Milton Keynes at least has a direct train.
Gotta imagine Wasps cut them a super sweet deal, due to their financial issues.

If Munster can keep up this defence for the whole game. I will be thoroughly impressed

Come home Mikey :'(

There's quite a lot of NW representation out there, Spencer Farrell Strettle etc

If I start complaining about how there's no space in the modern game cause offside isn't officiated do I turn into the "feed not straight" guy

God BT Sport is a sack of ****
Got it free with my new phone contract so decided to treat myself to the castable version

Except you can't cast the enhanced player (which they use for all rugby) and they don't give you the option of using the standard player on the app, only the website. So it's literally unusable.
Refund time.

God BT Sport is a sack of ****
Got it free with my new phone contract so decided to treat myself to the castable version

Except you can't cast the enhanced player (which they use for all rugby) and they don't give you the option of using the standard player on the app, only the website. So it's literally unusable.
Refund time.

You on EE?

Latest posts