• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup Semi Final: Saracens v Munster

Class by Murray, Farrell having a great game as well. Sweetman got a bit lucky Strettle(?) slipped.

I've been confused with what Garces has been doing for most of the game.

Awful refereeing of both sides all game. How garces is still refereeing is a mystery, every game he has is full of controversy.

Of course Vinupola would be the one to score the try that ends it all. As if I wasn't going to be depressed enough

MOTM about to go down really well with the crowd - can't wait for his interview

God BT Sport is a sack of ****
Got it free with my new phone contract so decided to treat myself to the castable version

Except you can't cast the enhanced player (which they use for all rugby) and they don't give you the option of using the standard player on the app, only the website. So it's literally unusable.
Refund time.

Not sure if u have a different app but my BT app always asks whether I want to use the SD or enhanced players.

Not sure if u have a different app but my BT app always asks whether I want to use the SD or enhanced players.
You on IOS?
It doesn't give me the option on Android and I found a tweet from them last month replying to someone having the same issue saying its not available on Android yet

Apparently a Munster fan ran on the pitch and started having a pop at Binny

Apparently a Munster fan ran on the pitch and started having a pop at Binny
If he did he let us down.

On game congratulations to Saracens. Much better on day and Billy V was superb to be fair. He is also a lovely lad and despite being a pantomime villain today he was excellent.

We have no complaints and were 2nd best. Didn't turn up today

Must be a Leinster fan, Munster fans are way too classy for that.

Did anyone see how many teeth he was missing? That is usually the main key between the two.
He had a beautiful full set. Was definitely D4

Latest posts