• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup Semi Final: Saracens v Munster

He had a beautiful full set. Was definitely D4
Slipping back into his blue Leinster gear after the damage was done
wLs4kC9.png

Back on game. Fair play to Sarries lads. Billy got MOTM and I do believe that was due to rrcent events but Itoje was unreal and Owen Farrell I'm 1 of his biggest fans and today unfortunately he showed me why I am. I though he was brilliant.

God BT Sport is a sack of ****
Got it free with my new phone contract so decided to treat myself to the castable version

Except you can't cast the enhanced player (which they use for all rugby) and they don't give you the option of using the standard player on the app, only the website. So it's literally unusable.
Refund time.
I have it only the app/ online only and cast to my chromecast all the time from the app on my phone, there is a standard player you can use to cast.

Also using android.

I have it only the app/ online only and cast to my chromecast all the time from the app on my phone, there is a standard player you can use to cast.

Also using android.
You can cast but not when they decide to use their fancy enhanced player
I'm casting the UFC fine but the challenge cup they decided to use advanced only for some reason
Not sure if they do that with prem as well but I've already cancelled, sailing the seven seas is easier

I can confirm that it wasn't me on the pitch yesterday. Really can't condemn enough what was a disgusting move it was to put those shoes on.
His teeth seemed whitened, he wore awful shoes and the jersey was from 2006 when all Leinster fans supported Munster. So it must have been a Dublin man. And Alpha would've been prime suspect if it cant be proved he was in Ireland at the time.

His teeth seemed whitened, he wore awful shoes and the jersey was from 2006 when all Leinster fans supported Munster. So it must have been a Dublin man. And Alpha would've been prime suspect if it cant be proved he was in Ireland at the time.
Sherlock Holmes right here lads.

Latest posts