English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 12.05.10.png

The Dublin semi is the real final for me. I can't see Racing or La Rochelle winning in the final.
what other team goes back to Ireland in CCup chasing a third consecutive away win ?

Yeah it's a shame the draw has led to these matchups, Leinster/Toulouse easily the biggest game

If La Rochelle beat Racing (which I don't think they will) and Leinster beat Toulouse (which I do think they will) then the O'Gara vs Leinster matchup will add a bit of interest to the final, I guess

I'm more confident of beating Toulouse in Dublin than either of the other semi finalists in Marseille to be honest.

Expecting us to match the intensity Munster played with and to be far more accurate. Tough task for Toulouse.

Great that things have shaken out so that England's finest get to represent them at the semi-final phase...obviously the referees.

Ew, Karl Dickson.

Don't see the harp boys losing here. Other than a weird early red card or something like that.

1652440448514.png

1652440483350.png

Rumours that Tommy O'Brien suffered a serious injury during the week.

Crazy that after their extra time game Toulouse can still rotate in such quality.

The hooker battle here is ridiculous.

Edit: ACL for TOB.

Germain out and page relo in? I wonder if Germain has an injury or if they figure page relo has better chemistry with Dupont for the last 20 minutes.

Toulouse will need Dupont to be at his best to get the win. Actually is he ever not at his best? Has anyone in Toulouse carried out tests on him to see if he really is human?
Tbf he wasn't at his best against Munster they really went after him (off side at times I'm sure) think that's one of the big reasons for the close score, I really hope the breakdown is reffed well, the constant sealing off allowed I am convinced is directly related to having the quickest ruck speed, opposition give up contesting to some extent because the sealing prevents any realistic contest so tying up body is often not worth it.

Latest posts