• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 1/4F - Toulon v Leinster

Toulon is on fire!!!!!!!!! Leinster must endure these minutes of brutal attacks

How we did not concede a try in the opening 10 there I don't know.

Hopefully Ferg can get back on soon we need him.

Good defense of Leinster! Few defenses in the world can withstand the Toulon's attack at home, in the first minutes

Well that's a **** one for the forwards, put in two big scrum first time your 10 knocks it on 5 back and then your 9 gives away a penalty.

Wilko out. You gotta be kidding me. Good half from both teams but with tons of mistakes on both parts. Leinster should've scored one, Toulon 2. Tryless half, the second half will probably see a try each and then a lot of suspense and one team winning by 1-5.

6-6 at half time, great match the physicality is immense !! Wilkinson going off for Toulon is massive though, it means that penalties in the Leinster half wont go punished now, Giteau is a good kicker but not at the level of Wilko. Kirchener has done well after coming on for McFadden though and as Stuart Barnes said it means their kick- chase could really become a dangerous weapon.

Leinster has a great opportunity. I hope they get the win. I want a new champion

Wilko is certainly the most important part of the RCT machine, no doubt. It's just unfair that it happens now...oh well, fate is just fulfilling its role. You know, being a total fukking whore.

Wilko is certainly the most important part of the RCT machine, no doubt. It's just unfair that it happens now...oh well, fate is just fulfilling its role. You know, being a total fukking whore.

Ah well we're missing our best player anyway.

Yep, Cueto would be a great asset today, very sad, very sad.

I know! Can't believe we're in this without him!

EDIT: 3 Leinster errors and Toulon finally get the try. Some really stupid play but well done by Armitage and Burden.

Last edited:
F**k!!! Gordon D'arcy didn't tackle

C'mon Leinster!

Latest posts