• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 1/4F - Ulster v Saracens

9-5, alright !! Sorry Saracen people, but I gotta be with the wounded animal here. Go Ulster !!

He's got to make this and he does. Four point lead at halftime, with 14 men for 36 minutes and another key man gone. Fair focks.

Vunipola is a useless ****ing ****. Ulster 9-5 UP!!!! At half time and they could be further ahead ! Just put the ball through the hands and there will be space out wide!!! :mad:

Ferris and Henderson are going to be so key if we can do this. I just can't help but think what the scoreline would be if we didn't have **** poor luck.

Come on lads!

It's a good job I ate all the chicken wings before the game as my appetite is clean gone now. Nervous, absorbing stuff.

Ferris and Henderson are going to be so key if we can do this. I just can't help but think what the scoreline would be if we didn't have **** poor luck.
Best injury is unlucky but the red card isn't unlucky ? I personally thought it was a yellow but you can't say it's bad luck payne ran into Goode's legs

Pienaar also injured his shoulder and you can see he's struggling to pass off his left arm, I doubt he'll stay on. Williams was also hobbling about, and on the Payne-Goode thing it could have been a yellow which changes everything - it could have went either way.

Pienaar also injured his shoulder and you can see he's struggling to pass off his left arm, I doubt he'll stay on. Williams was also hobbling about, and on the Payne-Goode thing it could have been a yellow which changes everything - it could have went either way.

I'm fully behind Ulster in this one, but that was a red card every day of the week.

Payne-Goode thing it could have been a yellow which changes everything - it could have went either way.
That isn't unlucky that's being ****ing retarded. It's like robbing a bank and being caught then saying 'if the police weren't so good at their job I would have got away with that, just unlucky really.'

Henderson warming up. How many lineouts has Muller won tonight?

That isn't unlucky that's being ****ing retarded. It's like robbing a bank and being caught then saying 'if the police weren't so good at their job I would have got away with that, just unlucky really.'

Yes but a robber has the intent of robbing a bank. If Goode hadn't been injured I can't help but think the ref might have given a yellow. I'm not complaining it was a red.

Pienaar off now.

Last edited:
That's tough numbers just ran out. Courst should have stopped Brits. Is this the start of it? And Pienaar's gone...

The good thing about today? Farrell's kicking :D

Court trying to bump foreheads with Afoa, I guess all looseheads bore in but how can Johnston get the blame.
Try had to happen poor from Farrell, now Pienaar is off and I am staring to feel for ulster. But the red card is all Payne's fault

Tbh I get that it was a red but I don't agree with the rule. It's not like a tackle situation where the player has the ball and therefore the tackler is responsible for bringing him back to earth. In a kick situation the ball is free for all and their safety should be their own responsibility. If you don't want to take the chance of possibly colliding dangerously in the air then don't jump. Payne had his eyes on the ball arms reached up. I don't see how the other player should be his responsibility as his focus is the ball.

Latest posts