• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 1, Round 4 (Ospreys v Castres, Leinster v Northampton)

Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Heineken%20Cup.png

Pool One, Round Four
Ospreys.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Castres.png

Leinster.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Northampton.png

Anyone know how the sales for the Aviva are going really hoping for a good atmosphere.

no doubt about the winners here. Castres have been one of the most incredibly different teams at home and away. And hoping for a nice show from Leinster again..

Ospreys: 15 Sam Davies, 14 Aisea Natoga, 13 Tom Isaacs, 12 Ben John, 11 Jeff Hassler, 10 Dan Biggar, 9 Rhys Webb , 8 Ryan Jones (c), 7 Justin Tipuric, 6 Sam Lewis, 5 James King, 4 Ian Evans, 3 Aaron Jarvis, 2 Richard Hibbard, 1 Ryan Bevington.
Replacements: 16 Scott Baldwin, 17 Marc Thomas, 18 Dan Suter, 19 Tyler Ardron , 20 Morgan Allen, 21 Tom Habberfield, 22 Matthew Morgan, 23 Tom Grabham.

Castres: 15 Geoffrey Palis, 14 Marcel Garvey, 13 Remi Lamerat, 12 Paul Bonnefond, 11 Remi Grosso, 10 Remi Tales (c), 9 Rory Kockott, 8 Antonie Claassen 7 Yannick Caballero, 6 Jannie Bornman, 5 Rodrigo Capo Ortega, 4 Richie Gray, 3 Anton Peikrishvili, 2 Marc-Antoine Rallier, 1 Yannick Forestier.
Replacements: 16 Brice Mach, 17 Saimone Taumoepeau, 18 Michael Coetzee, 19 Christophe Samson, 20 Ibrahim Diarra, 21 Julien Tomas, 22 Daniel Kirkpatrick, 23 Max Evans

ehh, maybe Castres will actually show up out of the blue for this and push the Ospreys to the limit after all...

I'm not sure of the exact figures but it's above 40,000, I reckon a decent amount of Saints fans will travel so it should be a good atmosphere if good rugby is being played.

As long as we are not a ****e as last week you might get a bit of atmosphere. I would not hold your breath though. Our boys seem to have pulled out of Europe a year early.

Cian Healy out for 8 weeks and will miss 6N (start anyway!)...!!

I am liking the way Castres have started and this could be a good game!

Please can someone explain that penalty for Ospreys to me........

Castres player came straight through the middle of the ruck and the Osprey 9 clearly had his hands on the ball yet the Castres player was penalised?

Ospreys playing some good stuff........v entertaining!

Playing ball in a ruck off his feet after superby running move from Ospreys stopped on Castres 22..............

Thanks. Have this match on one screen and Cardiff on the other. Multitasking...

Have to wonder about the commitment in Wales to rugby when you have the French Champions with near enough their best team out and the stadium seems about 25/30% full.............or am I missing something?

Have to wonder about the commitment in Wales to rugby when you have the French Champions with near enough their best team out and the stadium seems about 25/30% full.............or am I missing something?
Friday matches are always poor, but this current rugby situation is not one that is attractive to the public. Welsh fans haven't bought the regional products, and inferior performances don't help.

Latest posts