• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 1, Round 4 (Ospreys v Castres, Leinster v Northampton)

yeh Im gonna watch this...North with a try already, huh ?..

Leinster are such a good co-ordinated team that trust each other which is what, of course, makes them so good!! Impressive fast and aggressive repost..........

oh ref is Frenchman Garces ?...man, I sure hope he favors the Irish here tonight.......:rolleyes:

At least Northampton have shown up today, much more compelling than last weeks epic no show......as soon as I say that a comical knock on ruins an impressive attacking lineout.

pretty awesome Northhampton attack there....too bad they couldn't conclude, for the sake of nice Rugby.

Barnes.............."George North, off his wing a lot more than usual because he is playing centre"

Olyy you have to admit that Lawes has added to his game with his carrying. Can't see past a Lawes and Launchbury combination for England right now.

Burrell's defence is looking far better now, as well.

What was Kearney doing feigning a kick in the face to Burrell?
He's such a ****e.

this is one solid game right here......fock Top 14 teams atm !!! :p

North should have scored............he blew it!!!!
I did think he should've pinned his ears back, or kicked it through, but there were quite a few defenders out of shot - he made the right choice, looking back on it.

Myler's inside/switches are soooo telegraphed, and miles behind the gain line - he's just throwing hospital passes every time.

some gooood defense this whole first half by NH. Leinster are looking sharp on attack but just can't avoid getting bothered.

Wonder if Leinster have now managed (very well) to contain the aggression of Saints and will start to come back at them............

If the Saints only manage 7 points this half they should be very frustrated.

Latest posts