• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 1, Round 4 (Ospreys v Castres, Leinster v Northampton)

I would agee but the wind has been a factor evidenced by some of Kearney's kicks............

meh, always hate to see a sitter go astray, esp. when the penalty itself really symbolizes good effort from a team...
we've got a game on our hands here !!! Leinster aren't going to want to trail for too long in the next 40, at home...

meh, always hate to see a sitter go astray, esp. when the penalty itself really symbolizes good effort from a team..

Maybe that is why Saints rumoured to be in the market for Wisneiski (along with Leicester).....personally I would not be going there if I was Mallender and leave him to Leicester!!

How was that not holding on?!
Burrell was absolutely spot on in his ruck work, yet Leinster were allowed to hold on for an age before the clearout.

I thought that too but then the replay shows he is on his elbows and that seems, these days, to be acceptable as he was not leaning on Hartley?

yeah it's a difficult area...but it always looks suspicious to me when you can see a defenders body that stretched out - he should be folded at around 60 degrees and not leaning on the ruck for support if he hopes to get the penalty

Also...some refs have a very odd idea of 'knock-on' - definitely not one from Manoa there

The Saints player was definitely off his feet then but they got the penalty....was that for going straight down against Leinster?

Be great if Sky or BT Sport.....who seem to have plenty of time for rubbish like seeing how many people you can get in a smart car......took Garces/other refs and went through some of the decisions and asked him/them to explain them

Thing is it's not hurting the game and it's in no teams favour which is good - but by the letter of the law and how other officials do things, it's just wrong.

Agree Tony - but a first step is it would be good if sky were more prepared to question wrong decisions. They jump right on it if it's blatent but in these sorts of calls they sit on the fence.

girth/physical density is winning tonight. Flair and lightness haven't done the trick so far.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? !!!! aaaawwww NH fans must be going insaaaaaaane atm..

Latest posts