• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 1, Round 4 (Ospreys v Castres, Leinster v Northampton)

Pisi.....
Fantastic line, terrible pass.

North has been very good at 13, though. Wonder if his future could lie there, as some have suggested before.

PS Connacht not doing the miracle....9-27 after 60!

Pisi.....
Fantastic line, terrible pass.

North has been very good at 13, though. Wonder if his future could lie there, as some have suggested before.
Maybe, biggest issue it we have more international centres than wings. Davies should be dropped, and Allen/Dixon will take over from Roberts. Out wide it is Walker , Robinson, and Amos.

Maybe, biggest issue it we have more international centres than wings. Davies should be dropped, and Allen/Dixon will take over from Roberts. Out wide it is Walker , Robinson, and Amos.

I thought Davies should be dropped a few months ago but thought he looked impressive before getting injured in the autumn?

Is it just me or does anyone else hate seemingly every player shouting for a maul, a knock on, a forward pass whatever................if I was the ref I would yellow card them and tell them that I am the ref and they just shut the FK up!!

Think that's another wrong ruck call.
Hartley was driving into the ruck, and was pulled over the top - ref then pings him for going off his feet, when he was on his feet until a Leinster player caused him not to be.
It's play on.

Think that's another wrong ruck call.
Hartley was driving into the ruck, and was pulled over the top - ref then pings him for going off his feet, when he was on his feet until a Leinster player caused him not to be.
It's play on.

Exactly as I was about to write - how are the commentators not noticing this...or the referee for that matter?

I thought Davies should be dropped a few months ago but thought he looked impressive before getting injured in the autumn?
Yep, agree there. It isn't worth retreading north yet while Davies is around. Good as a backup, but don't forget Owen Williams coming up. Keep North on the wing and bring him inside depending on the situation.

Fair point.
I was going to say: None of the centres "trialled" over the autumn really fit Gatland's mould, but then none of the alternatives at wing really do either.

Fair point.
I was going to say: None of the centres "trialled" over the autumn really fit Gatland's mould, but then none of the alternatives at wing really do either.
Allen will be used at IC for the blues, although he started v Arg at OC, and is of similar statute of young Roberts. Dixon will be an option too.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................what the fk was that ?

Latest posts