• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 1, Round 4 (Ospreys v Castres, Leinster v Northampton)

Really unimpress with the refereeing of the ruck.
A few minutes ago, the penalty before Hartley went off, he really should have let go.
Hartley went for the ball, and was half cleared out, and the Leinster player stayed on his legs (fair enough). Hartley had two options: get in a "press up" position, to allow access to the ball, or flop on it, and he did the former. Reddan then picked up the ball and deliberately played it into his harms.
Countless times I've seen referees call something along the lines of "there's nothing he can do/he's trapped, play on".
Think he's far too quick to blow a penalty.
The only positive is that he's equally terrible to both sides.

I reckon northampton will be disappointed with that drop-goal - they almost certainly would have scored a penalty and could have wasted time in the process!

Wow! Northampton try!
Wwwhhhhhhaaaaaatttttt???????????

Well done to Saints, what a come back from last week!

The only way the game could end...................a superb game of rugby and congrats to both sides..................brilliant!!

My heart was pounding through my chest and I don't think I blinked once in those last minutes. Damn what a game. Well done NH you deserved the win. We didn't even get the losing BP in the end :(

Latest posts