Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Heineken%20Cup.png

Pool Three
Saracens.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Toulouse.png

Wembley Stadium, London (118/10/2013, 19:45 Local Time)

Zebre.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Connacht.png

Stadio XXV, Aprile (19/10/2013, 14:35 Local Time)

Sarries - Toulouse is going to be a corker. Apparently 60,000+ tickets sold for the game. A damming indictment on how ERC market their knockout matches. If Saracens had been allowed to market their HEC Semi Final last season then Twickenham probably would have been rocking with 50,000 fans!

The more I think about it the more I'll miss the Heineken Cup but will DEFINITELY toast the demise of ERC!!!

Heading to Parma tomorrow for the Zebre v Connacht
Highly recommend any Toulouse or Sarries fans to go, Parma is a great city

Sarries - Toulouse is going to be a corker. Apparently 60,000+ tickets sold for the game. A damming indictment on how ERC market their knockout matches. If Saracens had been allowed to market their HEC Semi Final last season then Twickenham probably would have been rocking with 50,000 fans!

The more I think about it the more I'll miss the Heineken Cup but will DEFINITELY toast the demise of ERC!!!

..................what are the prices for this match?

Edit....just looked £5 to £60 per Ticketmaster......well done Sarries!

Last edited:
Heading to Parma tomorrow for the Zebre v Connacht
Highly recommend any Toulouse or Sarries fans to go, Parma is a great city

Second this! Been there twice and the people of Parma are some of the nicest ever. Don't forget to check out the Irish bar across the river! Its awesome :D

The big one (wit apologies to Ulster and Montpellier) come one Toulouse!!! If these teams play to their strengths, this could be a cracker..............

Most of the seats that are taken so far are the choirs.............bet they did not have to pay!!!

Can't say who I'm up for here. Preferably neither of them.......
Let's just hope for a nice game of ruuuuuugby

The big one (wit apologies to Ulster and Montpellier) come one Toulouse!!! If these teams play to their strengths, this could be a cracker..............

Most of the seats that are taken so far are the choirs.............bet they did not have to pay!!!

Thanks for the reminder Tony! I knew something good would come out of being up this late.

Backing the Frenchies tonight!

Any team with Luke McAllister and Wolverine in is fine by me! Certainly over a side with Borthwick and Botha...

Who was thinking Stevens should be in the English team.................first scrum, collapse, penalty..........situation normal!!

Hands did go back if the ball did not!! ST making too many mistakes again and that has been their undoing this and last season......BUT intent is fabulous and could be a really open game!

Forward for me, as well.

Stuart Barnes couldn't be more up Sarries arse if he tried!
Vunipola is getting ruined in the scrums, as well.

Think I heard that 55k tickets had been sold, a few days ago. They'll announce the official figure in the second half at some point (or at least they usually do).

Think Stevens has overtaken Ashton as the worst player to have involved in a ruck.

Last edited:

Latest posts