• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2014 - The Final

BOOOMFA !!!!!! Great kick and chase hopefully 80 minutes of that and winning a scrum penalty !! 3-0

In terms of viewers, and popularity, of course it's more important. You have to be deluded not to see that.

Oh wait..

True, it's more popular because any coward can play football. Those cowards wouldn't last 2 seconds on a rugby field.

Heineken Cup > Champions League

Allez Toulon!

Incidentally, I'm not sure I like refs allowing players to rest their forearms on the turf when going for the jackal.

It's amazing how many people are actually cowards. It's an epidemic really.

Allan Rolland really is not good enough to ref big finals.

Toulon look like they haven't woken up yet!

I never normally condone dirty play, but I'd not be sad to see someone give delon armitage a dig before the end of this game.

Great kick!

Refs really need to start pulling up pushing the lifter and the jumper before he lands.

Why the **** isn't Nige reffing this? Why was he reffing the Stade Wasps game doesn't make sense.

I'm quite happy with him right now.

Think he's right about the front row taking responsibility.

Oh yeah he was totally saying the right things to them, I just think he's getting the decisions wrong.

First scrum there was a close up of one side of the scrum as he called the 'set'. As he did the Sarries prop switch his bind to the arm, right in front of Rolland. He ignored of missed it.

Toulon are rattled. Surface is also poor. We have the Rabo directs 3 biggest clowns in charge of this game, shocking.

Last edited:
He's a mile offside. *edit, maybe not.

This games getting nasty.

Last edited:
Craig Burden is a fun guy. I'd like to buy him a drink.

Burden great hit no problems, though he may have been offside. Lobbe was a bit stupid there and he can't really complain

Craig Burden is a fun guy. I'd like to buy him a drink.

Absolute monster, beautiful stuff!

Lobbe should get a slap when he gets to the bin for that. Mad!

Got to agree that the surface and choice of officials leaves a lot to be desired.

Latest posts