• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Draw 2019/20

Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png

We will hopefully get Toulouse but Sarries would be perfect considering RWC

Watch us get a mega group of death again

Sarries, Munster, Racing or some ****

The Toulouse boys will be back in a gifi from Japan. Barely broke a sweat.
I think it's Toulouse's to lose next year, they'll top their pool easy being one of the freshest post RWC sides and have an easy run to the final. If Leinster or Sarries get a gift of a pool, and Sarries usually do, there might be a bit of trouble there but I'd fancy Toulouse over anyone in Marseille.

I think it's Toulouse's to lose next year, they'll top their pool easy being one of the freshest post RWC sides and have an easy run to the final. If Leinster or Sarries get a gift of a pool, and Sarries usually do, there might be a bit of trouble there but I'd fancy Toulouse over anyone in Marseille.
Too early for talking up the opposition Bro we don't even know the pool yet!

It's Saracens to lose as they're the defending champ. Leinster will be raging at missing out on a 5th star and fret over us winning it before they do...pressure...more pressure...

Last edited:
Champions Cup Pools:
Pool 1: Leinster, Lyon, Northampton, Benneton
Pool 2: Exeter, Glasgow, La Rochelle, Sale
Pool 3: Clermont, Ulster, Harlequins, Bath
Pool 4: Saracens, Munster, Racing 92, Ospreys
Pool 5: Toulouse, Gloucester, Connacht, Montpellier

Jaysus, couldn't have gone better for us, Toulouse will be very happy too.

Pool 4 is an attempt by the English clubs to weaken Saracens

but that's 6 really good games coming out of the pool

Pool 2 looks like it should be great but Glasgow and Exeter never seem to bring it to Europe

Leinsters group is a bit of a joke, haha

We'll come last in our group but it's better than recent years

Now that is a pool. Come out of that and you are battle hardened. Leinster with the easy pool

One thing about pool 4 is that two sides should come out of it. Can't see any pool 1 team after Leinster getting 4 wins, and there's not an easy route to four wins in the other pools either, having the weakest team in the competition will help the top three in pool 4.

We stole Hogg then drew Glasgow. Not to worried about pool 2. Glasgow will be tough and there wont be any walk overs. Sales interesting as they are now mini South Africa, De jager, du preez x3 and 2 others. Should steady their pack and they will have some decent backs. COULD be a good season for them....or they will be inconsistant and fail :)

I just hope chiefs can actually make a good stand and do actually do well in Europe.

Latest posts