• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Final 08/09: who wants to go?

P

Prestwick

For the Heineken Cup Final in May 2008, Prestwick, I Bleed Black and Saints_fan "Schweinstiger" Webby went to Cardiff to see the Heineken Cup Final and had a grand day out!

This season, the final will be at Murrayfield in Edinburgh, Scotland.

The tickets are on sale now, who wants to go? If we book everything now (tickets and hostel) we can worry about the train/plane travel later.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 5 2008, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
For the Heineken Cup Final in May 2008, Prestwick, I Bleed Black and Saints_fan "Schweinstiger" Webby went to Cardiff to see the Heineken Cup Final and had a grand day out!

This season, the final will be at Murrayfield in Edinburgh, Scotland.

The tickets are on sale now, who wants to go? If we book everything now (tickets and hostel) we can worry about the train/plane travel later.[/b]

Sorry mate but the HEC final precedes by one week the Top14 SF and two weeks Top14 Finals that I won't miss. I don't think that both my banker and partner would be happy to see me spending heaps of money away from home. I guess I am not alone in this case there will be very few French supporters. Let's hope the final is not an all-French affair as it happened some years ago in Murrayfield and in Dublin.

I'm really interested, also cause I love Scotland aswell.
But my gf parents are flying over today, staying here for 2 weeks and me flying straight to Poland after.

Will be for next year.

I'd love to go, but I may likely go to the Top 14 final this season and I won't have enough cash to see both coming from the States. I haven't seen live rugby since Biarritz v Border Reivers back in '06 for the H-Cup.

Latest posts