Heineken Cup Final: Northampton Saints - Leinster

Heineken Cup Final

• Northampton Saints

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Leinster

Votes: 30 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will Greenwood: 'Millennium Stadium probably the best stadium in the world' ... my estimations of Greenwood has gone up.

Liked the little feature just now with him and Quinnell on pitchside walking up and down and analysing really good.

Will Greenwood: 'Millennium Stadium probably the best stadium in the world' ... my estimations of Greenwood has gone up.
Quite a few England players will say the same (I remember Johnson saying it before this Six Nations just gone)

Best part of a foot hight difference between Horgan and Diggin :lol:

Wwwwwwwwfffffffffff

Northampton scrum giving a tuning there.

Great try by Dowson.

Leinster will gone out all guns blazing now in 2nd half if it stays this way but â'¬100 on Saints +6 at 2/1 seems great for me at moment

D'Arcy has been the weak point for Leinster. Scrummaging has been sick.

Leinster must've been as cocky as their fans. Hopefully they can come back and make a game of it, They have to stop the handling errors, they underestimated the Saints scrum. I don't think it's over though.

With Mercey and Mujati, do Saints really need Doran-Jones?

Great first half of rugby (for the neutrals/Saints fans - I imagine the Leinster fans didn't enjoy it too much)

If D'Arcy has a stormer in 2nd half it still won't be enough for me to believe he is done. Has been poor all season and is being totally outplayed by Downey.

But Leinster look like they ready to fight back.

Latest posts