• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Final: Ulster vs. Leinster - 19/05/2012

Saffers like choking when the going gets tough. Ulster is finding it out now haha

Got the rumble going, had it not been brought down illegally, Leinster would have gone over.
How? By bringing it down inside the goal area? It is strange that dangerous play suddenly becomes "not dangerous" inside the goal area in rugby. Have you noticed it?

How many forward passes are Leinster getting away with...
90 percent of passes are forward in rugby.

Textbook penalty try really, I think refereeing has been good tbh. Commentators seems to prefer Leinster though, that's a bit annoying.
And I'd like to give my full support to Paddy Jackson. First, I don't think that ball was brought over. Second, being replaced after a mistake that led to a try in such an important game, even if the mistake was not so, can be a career killer. I hope the irish press go easy on him he's very young after all.

And with that

fat_lady_sings.jpg

This is a good win for Leinster, and they don't really look like they've hit top gear as well.
I fancy them to win get the double after this - last year's 2nd half was a monumental effort and they were dead for the Pro12, but this has been a bit easier on them.

sexton for lions stand off next year? when he is on form no one else in the northern hemisphere even comes close

Agree about Jackson.......and one wonders at the management!

Commentators delirious about Leinster I agree but worthy as they are the best club team that have played in recent times in the H Cup which is, after all, their raison d'etre!

There was more to come from them had the challenge been greater...............................something for everyone to aim for!

When I said 10-15 points in Leinsters favour of course I meant 28. The weird thing is that scoreline didnt flatter Leinster either.
Hope Paddy Wallace bounces back from this thought he was pretty good maybe not today but earlier in the tournament.

Thoroughly impressive. Was relentless at times. I'm glad Touhy got that try when he did as it looked like Leinster would romp away earlier than they did. A game I'm sure Stuart Barnes will keep in his private collection to watch when the missus isn't around.

That's a horrible thought. Sorry everyone

Hats off to Leinster that was a massive performance.

Silly from Terblance though and feel at bit sorry for Ulster with that scoreline.

Latest posts