• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup P4: Ulster vs Castres Olympique - 12/10/12

Dewi Morris is doing my head in. Letting out silly little laughs whenever Wannenberg appears on the screen, mispronouncing names.

Don't think Anscombe will be happy with those penalties - I'd love to hear what he says at half time

I have really been impressed wit Jackson only thing he has done that was a bit silly was that grubber near the end and even that gained nice position :)

Surely another try for Marshall.

Delighted Henderson is doing so well.

Quite an entertaining game somewhat ruined by the abject uselessness of the one eyed Dewi Morris.. I love the way Marshall the Ulster 9 is playing and he must be heading for the Irish team surely.................ah, taken off for Pinaar who really did not play that well in the RC?

If Marshall plays like this all season, who's to say he wont be in Lions contention? Seriously, what other British & Irish scrum half is really standing out atm?

this is actually retarded! every ****ing time jesus christ this is a ****ing joke and why has best passed the ball in the 22 to no-one at least 5 times!

This is the most bloody frustrating thing ever - this is the difference between us and Leinster, they would have kept the game under control and closed out that bonus point.

Latest posts