• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup P6: Sale Sharks vs Cardiff Blues - 14/10/2012

It's almost as if Cardiff decided that they don't want to win the match after all. Just a string of silly errors, missed tackles and bad decisions since half time.

Its a similar thing to the Treviso game, good first 30-40 minutes, then half an hour or so of abject play. Only difference here is that theyve done it against better opponents who have destroyed them since the break.

50/50 on that high tackle, started low, bounced off the ball to be marginally high then went low again.

Halfpenny milked it a bit on the ground though.
Slots the kick, though,
34-33.

I actually despise being a Blues fan. Useless, f*cking useless the lot of them.

Sympathies from a suffering sympathiser tinged by the fact that you, at least, have an attack that can score......................

Well from a neutrals perspective that was a great game, everything we love from this competition.

I kind of hope Halfpenny and Cuthbert leave the club now, they're the only stand out players is a ridiculously **** poor Blues team and I'd prefer them coming into the Wales team without having gone through getting hammered/capitulating a very good lead week in week out.

Sympathies from a suffering sympathiser tinged by the fact that you, at least, have an attack that can score......................

Correction. We have one player who can score tries, and another who's a human metronome. Pretty much it.

Last edited:
I kind of hope Halfpenny and Cuthbert leave the club now, they're the only stand out players is a ridiculously **** poor Blues team and I'd prefer them coming into the Wales team without having gone through getting hammered/capitulating a very good lead week in week out.

Correction. We have one player who can score tries, and another who's a human metronome. Pretty much it.

Along with Halfpenny, Navidi was the best player on the pitch today. I know Cipriani had an impact, but giving him the mom was a little bit of an overreaction. Don't forget about Roberts either. The Blues used him once today and it resulted in a try. They are just incapable of getting him into the game enough.

Along with Halfpenny, Navidi was the best player on the pitch today. I know Cipriani had an impact, but giving him the mom was a little bit of an overreaction. Don't forget about Roberts either. The Blues used him once today and it resulted in a try. They are just incapable of getting him into the game enough.

Navidi did look good tbf, barely saw Roberts at all, though his contracts up the end of this season and Im already expecting him to leave.

[/FONT]

I'd rather keep them, get rid of Gavin Evans and get a decent backs coach. This isn't outside of the realms of what we can afford.

Baber is inept (and this isn't a knee jerk reaction). If it wasn't for Cuthburt we would have no attack at all. I didn't see today's game but all season we have looked flat, shapeless and clueless. The rubbish scrummaging has over shadowed this fact.

(Olyy, please understand what I mean when I say this)
Blues... You lost to Sale.

Cuthbert, Roberts, Halfpenny should all come to the Dragons.
We simply must have a higher position on the Pro12 log come end of the season.

I know Cipriani had an impact, but giving him the mom was a little bit of an overreaction.

I think MoM should go to the most outstanding person i.e. one who had major impact on the game. Did not see this one but it would appear that Cipriani came on and scored one and made two tries that turned a tonkng into a narrow win....surely that is the biggest impact and therefore he was the most outstanding player and deserved the MoM.....just a thought?

Latest posts