Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Heineken%20Cup.png

Murrayfield, Edinburgh - (07/04/2012, 15:00)

Edinburgh.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Toulouse.png

Ref: Nigel Owens (Wales)​

On the first day of March there were already over 20.000 tickets sold for this match. Biggest match in Scottish club rugby. Go Edinburgh!

Unfortunately Edinburgh have been dreadful of late. They were much improved last weekend v the Scarlets, but even then the Scarlets would have won be it not for two yellow cards a couple of mins apart. Glasgow are playing much better than Edinburgh at the moment.

I can only really see this game going one way, with Tolouse cruising to victory.

Last edited:
Hoping for a good showing from Edinburgh. Scottish Rugby needs a lift after the whole shambles the Six Nations and a Edinburgh win would be something nice to talk about after the weekend instead being depressed about the whole game.

Though i really can't see Edinburgh winning I reckon that Toulouse will prove to be too strong for Edinburgh. Hopefully we'll get a good game though and not a complete blow out.

I would love to see an Edinburgh win. They definitely have their best chance to beat Toulouse when you consider that Jauzion is at full-back and Beauxis is at out-half.

Two and a half hours until kick-off. Seriously starting to get bored counting down the minutes until the quarter finals begin.

Try Edinburgh after 92 seconds.

Good start by Edinburgh. I feel awkward wanting Edinburgh to win though, haha.

Visser is insane.
Such a good player.

Idiotic move by Alan Jacobsen.
Never liked him.

Last edited:
Both cards were professional fouls but I hope that this does not ruin the game now.

Good move to take the DG, didn't look like they'd break the Toulouse line especially with 14 men.

Rennie back on now though.

Last edited:
Considering theyve had 2 men in the bin only losing by 4 at HT is actually good, theyve played well so far.

Best part of 40k in the stadium begging the question;

Y U NO DO THIS MORE OFTEN

Last edited:

Latest posts