• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Quarter Final: Edinburgh v Toulouse - 07/04/2012

I like this. Clermont for one would have something to say about that. As would the other quarter finalists.
Leinster v Clermont, that would be a good match.

Didn't watch this one. Have to say, it didn't really shock me.
Anyway, well done Edinburgh.

Unfortunately Edinburgh have been dreadful of late. They were much improved last weekend v the Scarlets, but even then the Scarlets would have won be it not for two yellow cards a couple of mins apart. Glasgow are playing much better than Edinburgh at the moment.

I can only really see this game going one way, with Tolouse cruising to victory.

Oops.

that beaxis (toulouse 10) just seems to be a french version of dan parks. kick kick kick kick. on another note edinburgh were awsome visser was unlucky not to get in with that cross kick when it looked like the french guy took him out off the ball

Very poor game from TLS, but Edimburgh will have to produce more for next step as beyond an excellent line out contest and a permanent targeted up an under shower on Matanavu, they don't have many tools in their bag.
Their next opponent are aware now that they mainly have a powerful video staff.

Matanavu tends to compensate his defense and air game by some brilliant actions, but it's the second time today that the balance is negative.
Beauxis' game will never suits to Toulouse one and Burgess traditionally make the 2 or 3 steps to let the scottish defense walk in.

Latest posts