• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Quarter Final: Leinster v Cardiff - 07/04/2012

Gotta love Parks thinking. Leinster have an excellent back three with two of the best under the high ball in the world so he kick's plenty of Garryowens.

Parks being Parks.
At least they have Ceri Sweeney on the bench, if things get worse.

Ross is also getting the better of Jenkins. Just saying....

I'm just pointing out Jenkins isn't infallible. He's an excellent player as I have actually said just not as amazing as some think. Now I waitfor some comment about how Healy is nowhere amazing as I think.

It's also a defense of Ross who a good few think is pretty poor.

Scott Andrews = Bambi on ice.

I'm just pointing out Jenkins isn't infallible. He's an excellent player as I have actually said just not as amazing as some think. Now I waitfor some comment about how Healy is nowhere amazing as I think.

It's also a defense of Ross who a good few think is pretty poor.

Give over.

You are first to point out Jenkins when he is not at his best or when something is not right with him. As a so called prop you would understand that its also the pack that makes a scrum not a prop, the last set of scrums Jenkins got the better of Ross but Andrews is having a hammering so no matter what Jenkins does, the Leinster pack is just pushing though the Blues, piling the pressure on Andrews.

Last edited:
Jenkins has no support in the scrum.
His tighthead is getting mullered and receiving little support behind him.

Says something about how Blues are defending when D'Arcy looks like a good 12:p

Jenkins has no support in the scrum.
His tighthead is getting mullered and receiving little support behind him.

Agreed.

Also BG8 is a prop, so you would expect that he would understand this.

Just take Scott Andrews off, Hobbs must be better than this poor excuse for a player! He really is absolutely rubbish.

Big Ginger 8, please don't use this game as an excuse to criticise Gethin Jenkins. With Wales he's part of the best scrum in the NH, but he can't do much here when everyone else is going backwards, this just goes to show how rubbish the Blues scum is.

This is about as embarrassing as I was expecting. Baber and Burnell must go after this. Gotta say though, lovely from Leinster.

Latest posts