• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Quarter Final: Leinster v Cardiff - 07/04/2012

i feel for cardiff

but leinster! dam the ladyboys are good

Anyone else despise the stadium announcer at the Aviva? Sounds like the same one they had during the 6 nations, and he's like some kind of fair ground announcer.

He's always Leinster's announcer. Incredibly biased as currently the score is LEINSTER! 34-Cardiff 3

Brilliant hands for that try.

The Blues have made one substitution, with Molitika coming on now. I know there's no-one much on the bench, but surely they should try something different?

He's always Leinster's announcer. Incredibly biased as currently the score is LEINSTER! 34-Cardiff 3

Brilliant hands for that try.
Yeah i remember for getting told off for mentioning that before. He's too funny.
No try unlucky for Blues.

And Andrews is still on. Arrrrg, Baber and Burnell can f**k off, and they can take Andrews with them...

That's more like it from SO'B. Has being playing well as a 7 today but that's what everyone wants to see unless their playing against it.

That's more like it from SO'B. Has being playing well as a 7 today but that's what everyone wants to see unless their playing against it.

Not sure how much you can take from this game. He's been on the front foot all game, he's had an armchair ride today. Still nice to see.

Cian Healy MotM I'm not going to argue bit annoying it was Stuart Barnes picking.

'That sums up Cardiff Blues' effort' - No, it sums up how brilliant Gethin Jenkins is Miles, ew knob.

Latest posts