• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Quarter Final Matchups

Well here in my corner double post is same thing twice. And if you had eyes you'd see each post was reply to each thread and well you try slag me over grammar! Obviously you not on site long so but for laugh what are my errors? Let's test your grammar and I'd say you'd be idiot saying semis are able to be played at home and had facts yet when asked you run away or change subject and again I said something and predicted you'd move to new issue and bang you deliver on the money.
But can't wait to see my grammar mistakes. Your up now....

There's probably a few more, only spent three seconds doing it... I'm amazed you two can understand each other to be honest ^_^

Just to post there's a delay in announcement of times due to disagreements. Munster vs Toulouse was down for 6pm on Sunday and both teams kicking heels in refusing that but well at moment times are.

Thurs 8pm Amlin QF
Fri Amlin QF @ 8pm
Sat Amlin at 1:30
HEC SF @ 3:30 and 6pm
Sun A debate times are 1:30, 3:30 and 6

This is where issues are TV wants HEC at 6 but there's no takers

what's this ? No talk about any of those matchups yet ?? It's in less than a week !! Now run to those threads and POST !!

The mods actually don't do anything anymore. Particularly Olyy.

Still suffering from trauma after that Cardiff game.

Well it can't get any worse, can it?

Course it can. Losing a Pro 12 game through complete jizzwittery isn't as annoying or season defining as losing a HEC QF through same, and losing to Cardiff is more bearable than losing to Saracens.

At least we kept our powder dry I guess. Drier than a dead nun's crotch.

Course it can. Losing a Pro 12 game through complete jizzwittery isn't as annoying or season defining as losing a HEC QF through same, and losing to Cardiff is more bearable than losing to Saracens.

At least we kept our powder dry I guess. Drier than a dead nun's crotch.

I meant performance wise. Because your lot were ****ing useless :p

I meant performance wise. Because your lot were ****ing useless :p

Oh yeah, that can get worse as well. At least we won the second half comfortably and if any one of three/four gilt edge try chances had been taken we'd have scraped through. We can play plenty worse than that...

Ref had no idea where he started the run.."ahh f33k it...TRY"

Been a stinker of a game.

my God, how LAZY is this entire fkn forum ?!!! If I don't put up the damn threads for the EUROPEAN CUP SEMI-FINALS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, nobody else bothers huh ??
Guess I'll do it when I get the time...<_<

my God, how LAZY is this entire fkn forum ?!!! If I don't put up the damn threads for the EUROPEAN CUP SEMI-FINALS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, nobody else bothers huh ??
Guess I'll do it when I get the time...<_<

Good man. Get on it :)

So where are these threads for the semis, maybe only on Irish team and one English nobody that interested,, well i am, we have toooooooooooo teams, Toulon and Clermont, not another boring all French final
again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The French have already won 6 H Cup finals will the very last one make it to 7 a record never ever to be beaten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts