• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Semi Final: Clermont vs Leinster - 29/04/12

What a rubbish referee!!:mad: Cullen should have been sent off after that punch. 2 minutes earlier that idiot ruined a good chance for Clermont

Barnes is calling really n'importe quoi.

I think there was something in his career that made him too worried of being accused of pro-french bias...

Plenty of penalties have been given to Clermont Barnes has overall been fair.

What? Looked like Nacewa just ran into the Clermont player?

Plenty of penalties have been given to Clermont Barnes has overall been fair.

Sorry but he really hasn't. He's given the ones he simply has to to Clermont, but every other decision has gone to Leinster. The scrum decisions have been baffling considering Clermont are so dominant there.

Ahhhhhuuuhhaahahhuuuuuhhhhhhh, I dunnoooooooooo...!

Clermont not exactly making it easy on themselves though - if they cut the errors then they could well have a try or two, but they just lack the discipline.

Sivivatu's stupid trip on Nacewa just then emphasises the point - there was no way Nacewa would get to that kick, why risk it? It's just given Leinster 3pts.
What? Looked like Nacewa just ran into the Clermont player?
He did, but Sivivatu changed his run to run across him - you're allowed to run straight and if people run in to you that's fine, you're not allowed to make them hit you though.

Clermont not exactly making it easy on themselves though - if they cut the errors then they could well have a try or two, but they just lack the discipline.

Sivivatu's stupid trip on Nacewa just then emphasises the point - there was no way Nacewa would get to that kick, why risk it? It's just given Leinster 3pts.

Was there a trip then? They only showed a replay from a mile away where you couldn't see much.

Clermont fans booing for what was obviously a completely accidental boot to face classy.

Was there a trip then? They only showed a replay from a mile away where you couldn't see much.
It wasn't technically a trip, but Sivivatu changed his angle of running to run in to Nacewa, which you're not allowed to do (if he'd ran in a straight line and they'd collided it's fine)

It wasn't technically a trip, but Sivivatu changed his angle of running to run in to Nacewa, which you're not allowed to do (if he'd ran in a straight line and they'd collided it's fine)

He's allowed to run towards the ball though, and that's what I thought it was, he just changed his angle towards the ball which is perfectly fine.

I think Barnes has been consistently S**t for both sides. You can hardly accuse him of bias as he has a reputation as the biggest hometown ref around. I think leinster have lost the agresiveness of the first few minutes, and they can't kick it away with a big wind against them. Leinsters backrow are not at the races so far.

Latest posts