• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello everybody, could somebody help me with a personal Project?

arkalimo

Academy Player
Country Flag
Spain
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Hello guys,

I'm new here and I would like to ask you about something, let me explain. I'm from Spain and I've tried for a long time to get a special RAU TAU 100 year edition of the New Zealand Maorí team (I think that it was released on 2010 on the market).

So well, the fact is that it is not available anywhere, well in fact it is available in a couple of webs but its price is about 450GBL, so it is very expensive, and I thought that I could try to create it myself.

Here I paste a picture of it and also a link (http://www.retroonerugbyboutique.com/2013/11/new-zealand-maori-rau-tau-100-years.html).

NZ-Maori-Jersey5.jpg

Is anybody there that has it on its own property? and if I'm lucky and answer is yes, could you supply me a couple of very good pictures of it, one of every face, front and rear (showing it lying on a table), where it can be seen perfectly all the shapes in order I could work on the draw to be able to recreate it?

I would be very pleased. It's something very special for me and before giving up on it, I would try to create it myself.

Any help will be welcome, and at the same time, if there's somebody who knows a place where it is available to purchase it, it would also be very interesting for me.

That's all, thank you very much guys!!!

:)

Latest posts